Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

gumball 3000

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by OrangeDot, Dec 17, 2002.

1. OrangeDot

OrangeDot New Jack

anyone else wish they could do this shit.. go 180+ mph through the u.s. in a BRAND NEW exotic and just party crazy crazy crazy... then throw away tickets, outrun cops, titties everywhere.. etc... madness..

anyway.

big dreams.
    small bank account..

on a side note, bam margera will be in it with his 360 ferrari.. asshole.. just for being stupid he gets to drive a ferrari. haha.

2. popasquat

popasquat Junior Member

FIRST... I dont really dream of going on the Gumball 3000 or anything like it... but no one has posted yet so....

FIRST!

3. OrangeDot

OrangeDot New Jack

just a car guy.. sorry.

wishing i could dump my 4.3 vortec and do a LT-1 swap.. push a big ass blower under there and run 500 hp rear wheels 550 ft/lbs torque and just SPANK those 100k+ cars... chevy power.

4. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

all you need right there maybe put in some 4:11 rear end gears a good cam make it sound nice...:love: all i need:love:

5. OrangeDot

OrangeDot New Jack

after the LT-1 or before? my buddy has a blown 4.3 pushin 410 to the rear wheels.. fast as shit.. but i dont know how it would do on a 3k mile excursion.. but i KNOW it can take a vette, prolly the lower class cars on the trip.. but he wouldnt finish high..

6. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

i was talkin about after the Lt-1 drop but since you talk about it my brother has a 4.3 i bought him some rear-end gears for his truck.....and i have a 350.....i gotta admit those gears helped the some of a bitch pick up like a motherfucker noticed one hell of a difference on his truck...it was keepin up with mine