Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Guitar gear,.........favorite shit.......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by George Dubyah Bush, Jun 16, 2001.

1. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

hmmmm.....if i work like a dog this summer, here's some gear i'm plannin to get......
    -b.c. rich em1 in gold burst
    -hopefully a marshal 100+ watt combo amp
    -lastly a zoom 505 2 effects pedal

and if i ever become rich and get lots and lots of money......

-a santana edition Prs with the eagle inlays
    -a ace frehley edtion gibson les paul
    -two marshall cabinets and a dope marshall head
    -hmmmm.....another prs on the side
    - oo!oo!! any type of Esp guitar with a floyd rose whammy bar and those EMg's active pickups

any guitar heads out here???

2. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I play this beat up old Nova accustic peice of shit! it only has 4 strings at the moment but it's all I need.It's out of une and I suck so I don't care!

3. SleepOnIt

SleepOnIt Senior Member

i saw that ace frehley in the new musicians friend...been trying to get a crad there... god help em if they ever give me one...i just got a new fender jazz bass...natural wood finish...i love it ... i have been thinking about getting a new epiphone ...or something like that. just got some new strap locks if that counts. and just recently been buying 7 string guitar strings ditching the highest string and adding the heavy string where the e goes...it makes for a heavy sound

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

no comment

------------------
    2 Can Sam

5. George Dubyah Bush

ohhhh shit!.......that 7 string idea sounds really good......especially for playing like ratm, or 311........hmmmm......ideas ideas......yeah.......i know this girl who spent 2000+ dollars on a music man bass, if you're into bass........2,000 freakin dollars!!! !JESUS! at least her daddy and mommy didn't pay for it. props to that

6. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

I LIKE i like..what..? uh huh ooooh!that right..gonna get laid tonight!

7. SleepOnIt

SleepOnIt Senior Member

uhhh i dont know about that 311 shit. that shit sucks buddy.

8. George Dubyah Bush

HAAAAAAAAA................311 sucking.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 311 isn't good guitar music but they freakin rock hard.

9. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

yea...old out of tune piece of shit guitars are the way.....and its important to not 'know how to play'......fuck scales, and proper playing. pick it up; play. make up your own styles.too much guitar on this planet. i 'play' guitar by dragging them tied behind my car on dirt roads while recording the road 'playing' the guitar. heh. yes, i hate guitar.

10. idontwantnopigeons

idontwantnopigeons Junior Member

i had an acoustic once only i used it to keep my door closed by proping it up under the door knob and my mom opened the door really hard becuase i was a bad boy and it snapped. i was like 8. i used to play, well hit the strings, with a penny.

11. Face Me Face Death

Face Me Face Death Member

shoo...this si hwere I will keep talking and bragging...I just now set down my washburn festival series custom acoustic...its my baby, black with a green sunburst. I Have an epiphone SG that I have rewiered and replaced both pickups..george lynch screamin deamon at the bridge and a gibson jazz pickup at the neck. At the moment I have a kustom 2-valve vintage 100watt head but I am saving up for probably a triple rectifier..mmmm..and I have a randall 4x12 cabinet but soo I will put some eminence alluminum speakers in it. I can't forget the good ole fender american jazz bass...arctic white finish. and a trace elliott 250watt combo to go with it...I want a to buy a hartke 500watt head a 4x10 and a 1x15 for my bass but I don't see that happening in the near future.

12. i eat poo

i eat poo New Jack

i play a '72 Gibson KM Les Paul Custom,old limmited edition Gibson Modern or a '99 Fender Cyclone through a Fender pedaltuner then into my old 96 Marshall w/ the channel/chorus pedal running into that. Dunlop picks,De 'Addario 10 on top 46 on the bottom.
    You know theres a 12 string bass out there!

13. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

oooh, i'd take that puppy and bash it good.
    george lynch??? that wank ass from dokken?

14. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

i got a 1950 something beat up as hell martin. that thing is fucking sweet, i got it from my dad who got it from a friend of his in the 70s or something for free. sounds amazing still. yeeeeeeah. then i got a black gibson standard sg, fender princeton chorus amp, wah, pitch shifter, phaser, distortion pedals.

and i like 311, and tim is a good guitarist, better than many anyways. even if you don't like them, they do have skills. you haven't really listened to them if you say they don't. new album tuesday.

15. asetONER

asetONER Member

dream gear time! oh shit!
    guitar:
    PRS custom 24
    Marshall AVT double stack
    Line 6 floorboard
    Crybaby WAH

bass:
    Modulus Flea bass
    Trace Elliot stack
    Boss Bass Overdrive,Bass WAH,and Bass Flanger

------------------
    "illumination comes so hard,makes me see but it leaves it's scars,at times i wish that i didnt know,what i know now"-henry rollins