Guitar Enthusiasts Thread...

Brad Wilkes

I'm bored as shit and all I do while im bored is sit on this website and play my damn guitar.... what ya'll jammin on? what influences, guitar players do you look up to? what guitar would you like to be jamming on? what techniques do you have up your sleeve.... post uppppppppppppppppppppppppp

im currently jammin on this decent Dean Evo electric with a crap little VOX amp but i don't play with much distortion anyway so it's cool.... need to cop some pedals but no cash flow. also got this Jay Turser acoustic that I pick on now and then...nice tone to it...

- i mostly get down with everything..... incubus..metallica...tool is good... a perfect circle...chevelle...pink floyd.... i don't know kind of a weird mixture .....

if i could choose a guitar i'd probly get one of those ebony Gibson supremes... maybe A Gretsch... those are hot.

well i'm bored... if you play reply..

peace doods.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Let's see here.

I have my very first guitar, the Squire Stratocaster. Then I bought an Ibanez AW Acoustic. I play with this too often. I then upgraded to a better electric, an Epiphone LesPaul Standard w/ 2 humbucker muting switches and a phase switch. I play this jaust as often. I'm currently putting together a band. The drummer is hving complications with a place to pactice. So its on hold for a few months. Still practice a whole lot though. I have a shitty ap for practice. It don't mater.

Archived