1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Guitar Enthusiasts Thread...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Brad Wilkes, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Brad Wilkes

Brad Wilkes New Jack

Guitar Enthusiasts Thread...

Discussion started by Brad Wilkes - Jun 1, 2003

I'm bored as shit and all I do while im bored is sit on this website and play my damn guitar.... what ya'll jammin on? what influences, guitar players do you look up to? what guitar would you like to be jamming on? what techniques do you have up your sleeve.... post uppppppppppppppppppppppppp

im currently jammin on this decent Dean Evo electric with a crap little VOX amp but i don't play with much distortion anyway so it's cool.... need to cop some pedals but no cash flow. also got this Jay Turser acoustic that I pick on now and then...nice tone to it...

- i mostly get down with everything..... incubus..metallica...tool is good... a perfect circle...chevelle...pink floyd.... i don't know kind of a weird mixture .....

if i could choose a guitar i'd probly get one of those ebony Gibson supremes... maybe A Gretsch... those are hot.

well i'm bored... if you play reply..

peace doods.

Brad Wilkes - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta 12oz Veteran Member

shaolinmasta - Replied Jun 2, 2003

I USED TO PLAY & will play again sometime in the future

shaolinmasta - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs 12oz Senior Member

Ronnie Dobbs - Replied Jun 2, 2003

i have an 86 fender performer. i havent played for a while but soon enough i will again..

Ronnie Dobbs - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. Sickboy

Sickboy 12oz Member

Sickboy - Replied Jun 2, 2003

Let's see here.

I have my very first guitar, the Squire Stratocaster. Then I bought an Ibanez AW Acoustic. I play with this too often. I then upgraded to a better electric, an Epiphone LesPaul Standard w/ 2 humbucker muting switches and a phase switch. I play this jaust as often. I'm currently putting together a band. The drummer is hving complications with a place to pactice. So its on hold for a few months. Still practice a whole lot though. I have a shitty ap for practice. It don't mater.

Sickboy - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Jun 2, 2003

east bay ray

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  6. toad_AAA

toad_AAA 12oz Member

toad_AAA - Replied Jun 2, 2003

b.c. rich warlock WITH a lil b.c. rich amp its a 15 wat

toad_AAA - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. mikro137