guilty or not?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i have court today..open container, they didnt see me holding or drinking...my first offence as an adult..what should be my gameplan?

315----court 830.

please..i dont want to be caught in the bullshit system.i dont want any record of anykind.

not guilty or guilty and pay a fine.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude.....i got the knowledge to get out of most cases......minus murder.

anyway.

simply tally up the costs that the state of hawaii has spent on you for drinking a three dollar beer in public.

ie...cops cost...court cost...attorney cost.

say you will make sure you follow the letter of the law in all further situations and state how you regret the inccurrence of cost to hardworking hawaiian taxpayers over somthing where you were clearly no threat to anyone and ask the charges be dropped in the name of valuable resources being unreasonably spent.

also insist that you will take it to a jury trial......which cost LOOT!

thats not quite true.

i took college law classes in HS. the teacher was a state prosecutor.

he said that court costs on the states behalfs are actually a big fallacy.

the prosecutor gets paid on salary, so it doesnt cost anything extra for him to be sent to court. the judge gets paid on salary too. the jury makes like $5 a day. he said the only extra cost of bring a case to trial as opposed to plea bargaining is maybe the cost of having the lights on in the courtroom.

shut up mapo.

I had twice monthly review hearings on a felony vandalism case for 5 years. The probabtion department...never even had a jury since i was convicted for crimes as a juvenile over age 18....tried to send me to youth prison over and over. Most judges are logical. And besides.......go away your oreo motherfucker mapo. I dealt with courts up close and personal for seven years of my life and escaped 6500 in fines and jail and prison time by being logical.

Originally posted by ********

shut up mapo.

I had twice monthly review hearings on a felony vandalism case for 5 years. The probabtion department...never even had a jury since i was convicted for crimes as a juvenile over age 18....tried to send me to youth prison over and over. Most judges are logical. And besides.......go away your oreo motherfucker mapo. I dealt with courts up close and personal for seven years of my life and escaped 6500 in fines and jail and prison time by being logical.

word.

present your self as some what educated. Judges wont listen to idiots.

I got a question though. If every one is being payed on salary then where in the hell does all of this fine money go. These are all goverment jobs right? That means that the taxpayers are paying for all this shit. Well i know that on any given day a single non felony court room can rack up well over $100,000 a day. Where the fuck is all of this money going? It's not going back to the tax payers, thats for sure.

thats all

Archived