guilt trip thread . . . .

Mr. Mang

name some good guilt trips you've seen these days

as i was driving home at 3am from skating, i noticed a cross in the ground in between the two directions of highway. definitely made me slow down seeing somebody died right there. accidents do not sound like a fun way to die. it's like getting the shit beat out of you in a split second.

i mentioned this before, but somewhat similar tactics were used the day of prom at school i'll just list them below :

- a mother from MADD spoke about how her daughter had been killed by drunk driving. a lot of emotional crying stuff (i do feel really bad for the lady).

- 'trauma center' employee came in and showed us all kinds of gore from many accidents. the most 666 slide show ever. included in the slides was a dented glove compartment door where a baby's head hit.

- reinactment of a accident with paramedics and a hearse.

- kids from elementary school wrote every senior a letter telling them that drugs are bad (i still have mine saved cause my kid was radical).

i didnt even go to prom and i'm sXe anyway. go figure...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

as i was driving home at 3am from skating, i noticed a cross in the ground in between the two directions of highway. definitely made me slow down seeing somebody died right there. accidents do not sound like a fun way to die. it's like getting the shit beat out of you in a split second.

A freight spot I go to has two or three of these along the path you have to take to get there. Theres a highway you have to cross thats on a curve, with no local turnoffs. people go fast and aren't paying much attention to anything on this stretch. If you get a gap sometimes you get to the concrete barrier in the middle and find the other side blocked, meaning you get to sit on this concrete barrier while traffic whizzes by you on either side....including many BIG FUCKING SEMIS whose draft just about knocks you over. then you scurry across the rest of the way, into a ditch and bushes with a few crosses along the shoulder....

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

when i saw the title i thought it said quilt trip thread, and thought that i was going to see something about mang'r going around looking for quilts and stuff to make quilts. i got excited. itd be kind of like that "antiques roadshow" thing. but with mang....and quilts.

hahahahah

Originally posted by rip

my now ex girl friend that i just broke up with like 10 min ago is now telling me its my fault why she cant ever love again. or some shit. i just told her,"blah blah blah STFU BITCH"

unless you gave her something permanent, then yep, thats the 'ol "i'll never feel love again"guilt trip. a classic and very effective. good luck.

i got busted for graf about 8 years ago. they tried to show me pictures of my tags on dumpsters an shit an tell me how it costs thousands to clean street signs, taxpayers blah, small business blah, community blablablahhhhhh.

or howabout yer mom when she found out you were doing drugs at 13 and stealing cars and robbing shit, "you used to be my little baby", that shit is the worse guilt trip ever, i know alotta people had that one before.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

`I just wanted to remind you to get addicted to candy KNOT GRUGS`

No one can tell me this kid isn`t blazed off his head...........:dazed: :dazed:

Archived