Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

guilt trip thread . . . .

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Mr. Mang, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

name some good guilt trips you've seen these days

as i was driving home at 3am from skating, i noticed a cross in the ground in between the two directions of highway. definitely made me slow down seeing somebody died right there. accidents do not sound like a fun way to die. it's like getting the shit beat out of you in a split second.

i mentioned this before, but somewhat similar tactics were used the day of prom at school i'll just list them below :

- a mother from MADD spoke about how her daughter had been killed by drunk driving. a lot of emotional crying stuff (i do feel really bad for the lady).

- 'trauma center' employee came in and showed us all kinds of gore from many accidents. the most 666 slide show ever. included in the slides was a dented glove compartment door where a baby's head hit.

- reinactment of a accident with paramedics and a hearse.

- kids from elementary school wrote every senior a letter telling them that drugs are bad (i still have mine saved cause my kid was radical).

i didnt even go to prom and i'm sXe anyway. go figure...

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

anti I hate guilt trips reply

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

A freight spot I go to has two or three of these along the path you have to take to get there. Theres a highway you have to cross thats on a curve, with no local turnoffs. people go fast and aren't paying much attention to anything on this stretch. If you get a gap sometimes you get to the concrete barrier in the middle and find the other side blocked, meaning you get to sit on this concrete barrier while traffic whizzes by you on either side....including many BIG FUCKING SEMIS whose draft just about knocks you over. then you scurry across the rest of the way, into a ditch and bushes with a few crosses along the shoulder....

4. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

so you're pro guilt trips?

5. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

when i saw the title i thought it said quilt trip thread, and thought that i was going to see something about mang'r going around looking for quilts and stuff to make quilts. i got excited. itd be kind of like that "antiques roadshow" thing. but with mang....and quilts.

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

depends on if I'm the giver of the guilt trip... but yeah, you caught me, I meant for that to mean that I hate guilt trips.

7. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

hahahahah

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

everyone tries to pull that crap with me
    good thing my conscience is almost non existent

9. sneak

sneak Guest

hahaha.......radical...

10. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

it would be great to beat the shit out of people who are driving drunk..

11. socrates

socrates Guest

I only hate people who kill people when driving drunk...other than thtaI don't mind em, they're kinda funny

12. rip

rip Elite Member

my now ex girl friend that i just broke up with like 10 min ago is now telling me its my fault why she cant ever love again. or some shit. i just told her,"blah blah blah STFU BITCH"

13. zorak

zorak Member

pack your bags... you're going on a guilt trip.

14. socrates

socrates Guest

Tell her that it is her fault...and then follow with times infinity

15. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

unless you gave her something permanent, then yep, thats the 'ol "i'll never feel love again"guilt trip. a classic and very effective. good luck.