Guidelines: **How To Spot An Easy Girl**

2 blaazed

1. Burgundy Dye Jobs

This one should be fairly obvious. Any girl over 20 doesn't have naturally blonde hair. But blonde isn't what you should be looking for. Red hair, or "burgundy" hair, is a dead giveaway. No woman has natural Burgundy hair. Here is one thing I bet you've failed to notice. When a woman is going thru some sort of crisis, where she needs extra attention, what color does she dye her hair? When she gets a divorce, gains some weight, or her man leaves her for a younger chick, what color is it? Burgundy.

http://www.messedup.net/hosted/burgundy_kissing.jpg'>

Note The Hair Color

As you go out into the field, keep the burgundy hair in mind. Apply this principle: if the hair is burgundy, pay attention to her. Feed her the attention she needs, and 95% of the time, you'll get what you want.

2. Hats

Lets face it. Its not raining in the bar, and the sun is nowhere near your eyes. So why in the hell would a chick wear a hat in the bar? Women use their hair as their power to attract men, so why would they cover it up? Simply to get an advantage in the attention market. Also, if they steal your hat, and put it on, you got a key to her poon. And remember: Fuck roofies. Attention is the drug you use to get laid.

http://www.messedup.net/hosted/hatgirl.jpg'>

While it seems silly, attention is a very powerful tool that guys use half heartedly. Don't. Use it to your extreme advantage, because most single chicks in bars are there for attention and attention only. Get them drunk on it, and they will have no choice but to go home with you and get the most attention possible. And the only reason women wear hats in bars is to get attention.

3. Fake Tanning

This one should be fairly obvious. Everyone knows a fake tan when they see it. So why do girls go tanning if everyone knows its fake, and just says "FAKE BAKE" when she walks by? Because any attention is good attention. See the theme here?

http://www.messedup.net/hosted/tanned_people.jpg'>

Again, usually when women are going through a crisis, or they have been recently dumped/divorced, they fake tan. This is your window of opportunity boys. Club girls like to tan as well, for an extra edge, they know its fake, you know its fake, but they stand out. And that's the point. And men, never go tanning. If you don't have psoriasis or some other medical reason for doing it, tanning is gay. That's a rule.

4. Excessive Smoking

While its no fun to kiss an ashtray, you must remember you are trying to get laid. If you are a smoker, its no big deal, but if you aren't, just keep your end goal in mind. Excessive smoking is a great indicator of easyness. It says two things: she's smoking for attention (that word comes up a lot, doesn't it?) and also: she takes things to excess. And when they want attention to excess, they sleep with you. Trust me.

http://www.messedup.net/hosted/kissing_smoking.jpg'>

If she wont put down her cigarette to dance, or kiss someone, or you haven't seen her all night without one, you're in like flint. Watch for it.

5. Fake Bisexuality

In reference to the picture above, fake bisexuality is a good ticket in. There is only one reason girls kiss at a bar or club. The same reason they dance sexy with each other there. Attention from men. If a girl shouts at the top of her lungs that she's bisexual, take note. If she says she's "bi-curious" the same applies.

http://www.messedup.net/hosted/girls_kissing.jpg'>

The only real bisexuals in these places are usually strippers. They like sex with women because they hate men, but they will have sex with men to pay for jewelry and their kids. It may not be pretty, but its the truth. If a woman is not a stripper but claims to be bisexual, chances are she's looking for attention, and you have a whole bag of it.

6. Stupid Clothes

This one is pretty obvious. Why wear ultra trendy ridiculous clothing? You guessed it. Women sense desperation, and while it is a turn off for them, you should develop this sense to your advantage. And nothing says desperation for attention like stupid looking clothes.

http://www.messedup.net/hosted/stupid_clothes.jpg'>

Our natural instinct is to be intimidated by women who are really flashy. Start thinking different. If a woman is hot, but dressed like this, she's crying on the inside, and you need to use this to your advantage. If she's not so hot, than at least you can keep her on the back burner till 2am and take her home. Its a simple game, but one you must play.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

1. Burgundy Dye Jobs

This one should be fairly obvious. Any girl over 20 doesn't have naturally blonde hair. But blonde isn't what you should be looking for. Red hair, or "burgundy" hair, is a dead giveaway. No woman has natural Burgundy hair. Here is one thing I bet you've failed to notice. When a woman is going thru some sort of crisis, where she needs extra attention, what color does she dye her hair? When she gets a divorce, gains some weight, or her man leaves her for a younger chick, what color is it? Burgundy.

http://www.messedup.net/hosted/burgundy_kissing.jpg'>

Note The Hair Color

As you go out into the field, keep the burgundy hair in mind. Apply this principle: if the hair is burgundy, pay attention to her. Feed her the attention she needs, and 95% of the time, you'll get what you want.

Because I've found this time and time again

to be true, I'm supporting this man on all

that he is saying. It seems far-fetched...

but I'll be damned, all the over-the-top

slutty chicks I've ever known have done

these things... I just never put them all

together like this. Especially burgundy hair.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

The fake bisexuality thing is retarded.

:lol:

<span style='color:black'>I was at the club and spotted this girl that i know and she started kissin some other girl. It was funny cuz as soon as they were done kissin she started to look around to see if any one was paying attention. When she saw no one was she put this really shocked look on her face and then started telling people about it and how drunk she was. She came over to me like 45 minutes later and was like " ___ OMG! Did you see me kissing that girl up there?" "Where??" The dance floor! "No." Then i went back to playing pool.

If you would have posted this thread earlier, I would have stuck it in her but right there.</span>

I agree with most of that.

I don't know about the burgundy thing... but when I actually think of it, the few women who had burgundy hair at my job were all notoriously known as being hos.

And I always suspected the fake bisexuality thing myself. Glad someone confirmed it. See, women pay attention to what men like. All of a sudden it's trendy for men to like the "lesbian/bisexual" women thing, then all of a sudden all these straight women start french kissing, licking titties and sucking on coochie in public like it ain't no thang.

I slept with a chick a while ago that had this burgundy hair. I hadn’t seen her in a long time, and she had gone from blonde to this burgundy colour. Also, she had gained a lot of weight. She still looked good, as she used to be really thin. When I saw her, I told her that her auburn hair was beautiful and all that jazz. Later that night, we caught up.

I'd agree with the majority of that. The funny thing about these women...if you decide to date one...you now have to drop the amount of attention you originally gave them. This drives them insane. They know you can give more...because you did...so they will try to change you, fix you...etc. Its kinda fucked up.