1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Guidelines: **How To Spot An Easy Girl**

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Apr 25, 2004.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

Guidelines: **How To Spot An Easy Girl**

Discussion started by 2 blaazed - Apr 25, 2004

1. Burgundy Dye Jobs

This one should be fairly obvious. Any girl over 20 doesn't have naturally blonde hair. But blonde isn't what you should be looking for. Red hair, or "burgundy" hair, is a dead giveaway. No woman has natural Burgundy hair. Here is one thing I bet you've failed to notice. When a woman is going thru some sort of crisis, where she needs extra attention, what color does she dye her hair? When she gets a divorce, gains some weight, or her man leaves her for a younger chick, what color is it? Burgundy.

http://www.messedup.net/hosted/burgundy_kissing.jpg'>
    Note The Hair Color

As you go out into the field, keep the burgundy hair in mind. Apply this principle: if the hair is burgundy, pay attention to her. Feed her the attention she needs, and 95% of the time, you'll get what you want.

2. Hats

Lets face it. Its not raining in the bar, and the sun is nowhere near your eyes. So why in the hell would a chick wear a hat in the bar? Women use their hair as their power to attract men, so why would they cover it up? Simply to get an advantage in the attention market. Also, if they steal your hat, and put it on, you got a key to her poon. And remember: Fuck roofies. Attention is the drug you use to get laid.

[img]http://www.messedup.net/hosted/hatgirl.jpg'>

While it seems silly, attention is a very powerful tool that guys use half heartedly. Don't. Use it to your extreme advantage, because most single chicks in bars are there for attention and attention only. Get them drunk on it, and they will have no choice but to go home with you and get the most attention possible. And the only reason women wear hats in bars is to get attention.

3. Fake Tanning

This one should be fairly obvious. Everyone knows a fake tan when they see it. So why do girls go tanning if everyone knows its fake, and just says "FAKE BAKE" when she walks by? Because any attention is good attention. See the theme here?

[img]http://www.messedup.net/hosted/tanned_people.jpg'>

Again, usually when women are going through a crisis, or they have been recently dumped/divorced, they fake tan. This is your window of opportunity boys. Club girls like to tan as well, for an extra edge, they know its fake, you know its fake, but they stand out. And that's the point. And men, never go tanning. If you don't have psoriasis or some other medical reason for doing it, tanning is gay. That's a rule.

4. Excessive Smoking

While its no fun to kiss an ashtray, you must remember you are trying to get laid. If you are a smoker, its no big deal, but if you aren't, just keep your end goal in mind. Excessive smoking is a great indicator of easyness. It says two things: she's smoking for attention (that word comes up a lot, doesn't it?) and also: she takes things to excess. And when they want attention to excess, they sleep with you. Trust me.

[img]http://www.messedup.net/hosted/kissing_smoking.jpg'>

If she wont put down her cigarette to dance, or kiss someone, or you haven't seen her all night without one, you're in like flint. Watch for it.

5. Fake Bisexuality

In reference to the picture above, fake bisexuality is a good ticket in. There is only one reason girls kiss at a bar or club. The same reason they dance sexy with each other there. Attention from men. If a girl shouts at the top of her lungs that she's bisexual, take note. If she says she's "bi-curious" the same applies.

[img]http://www.messedup.net/hosted/girls_kissing.jpg'>

The only real bisexuals in these places are usually strippers. They like sex with women because they hate men, but they will have sex with men to pay for jewelry and their kids. It may not be pretty, but its the truth. If a woman is not a stripper but claims to be bisexual, chances are she's looking for attention, and you have a whole bag of it.

6. Stupid Clothes

This one is pretty obvious. Why wear ultra trendy ridiculous clothing? You guessed it. Women sense desperation, and while it is a turn off for them, you should develop this sense to your advantage. And nothing says desperation for attention like stupid looking clothes.

[img]http://www.messedup.net/hosted/stupid_clothes.jpg'>

Our natural instinct is to be intimidated by women who are really flashy. Start thinking different. If a woman is hot, but dressed like this, she's crying on the inside, and you need to use this to your advantage. If she's not so hot, than at least you can keep her on the back burner till 2am and take her home. Its a simple game, but one you must play.

2 blaazed - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. WhiteOx

WhiteOx 12oz Elite Member

WhiteOx - Replied Apr 25, 2004

i dont really i agree with it

- you can spot a dick hungry bitch by checking the ones that always have to be sucking up to someone, trying to me cool, overly trying to have a good time. ie not keepin it real

WhiteOx - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. PalestineOne

PalestineOne 12oz Senior Member

PalestineOne - Replied Apr 25, 2004

let me be the first to say:
    all that is bullshit

PalestineOne - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. PalestineOne

PalestineOne 12oz Senior Member

PalestineOne - Replied Apr 25, 2004

all women are easy.

PalestineOne - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Apr 25, 2004

[​IMG]

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. Telo

Telo 12oz Elite Member

Telo - Replied Apr 25, 2004

so do you agree with this thread or dont you?

Telo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 12oz Member

Fabo 2 - Replied Apr 25, 2004

fake tan is the worst shite ever

Fabo 2 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. yoink

yoink 12oz Elite Member

yoink - Replied Apr 25, 2004

yoink - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll 12oz Member

Fuck Ya'll - Replied Apr 25, 2004

White girls shouldn't tan indoors.

The fake bisexuality thing is retarded. Two stupid drunk girls making out screams "please look at me".

Fuck Ya'll - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

Vanity - Replied Apr 26, 2004

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Apr 26, 2004

I think a lot of it is true (but I don’t give attention to anyone I’m not interested in), but it makes me question why I wear my hat indoors, at the bar. I thought it is because I’m a baseball fan. :confused:

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  12. WhiteOx

WhiteOx 12oz Elite Member

WhiteOx - Replied Apr 26, 2004

this shit reminds me of doing john berger in school

WhiteOx - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi 12oz Senior Member

gfreshsushi - Replied Apr 26, 2004

this shit reminds me why i don't go to bars.

gfreshsushi - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube 12oz Veteran Member

26SidedCube - Replied Apr 26, 2004

26SidedCube - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. Big Bruno

Big Bruno 12oz Senior Member

Big Bruno - Replied Apr 26, 2004

After being a staple at a couple of local bars for the past two years, I'm going on record as saying, 'This man speaks the truth.'

Big Bruno - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: