Guess where I work now....

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking+Apr 13 2005, 09:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Apr 13 2005, 09:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Apr 13 2005, 08:27 AM

my boss is my self

yeah? well, god is my co pilot.

[/b]

Then, make sure you two never eat the same meal

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Apr 12 2005, 05:53 PM

yeah...... I can see how they are extra cautious about dust lying around the place.

HEY... leaning aint cleaning!!

lol

dhabz, until you tell us exactly what it is you're doing at Lockheed Martin, I'm going to assume that you are a molecular organizer (aka janitor). That's cool, though. Just saying...

I work for the IT contractor there... basically right now I've unboxed and "stickered" 350 computers... I pick stuff up from the loading dock, I walk through the warehouse where all the f-16, f-22, and f-35 parts are stored, I always wait for opportune moments and then touch the parts, like the tail wings and stuff, they're like just sitting there. I watch f-16 jets do loops and barrel rolls right outside where I smoke squares fifty times a day. I get an hour for lunch. My supervisor is very impressed with my work so far and there's a good chance I'm gonna be moving up soon. Shit is super ill, I love it, it's the first job I've ever liked this much. I'm doing computer stuff like I wanted and I'm doing it for an awesome company. I've been unboxing SGI computers. One of the techs said he had to replace a video card in one and the replacement card was $6000... yeah six thousand... JESUS.

Pretty much I drive around in a golf cart all day, and do little tasks really easy stuff.

Nope not a janitor.. nice try though. ;)