Guess what! $360 has 1600 posts!

$360

yes and i doubt anyone cares. so i guess this thread can serve a few purposes.

1. i have 1600 posts. yay.

2. you should all go see American Splendor. it was a fucking dope movie and it will probably make you feel better about youreself. i thought I was a serious loser until i saw this movie. im still a loser, but damn, this guy couldnt do anything right. kind of and artsy film, but worth going to see.

3. uuuhhh its fucking cold here. tell me youre location and how cold/warm it is for you.

4. general conversation/what you did today.

http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/2320000/2325345.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

[*]and ?

[*]no thanks

[*]look to the left under LOCATION: and its sunny and warm

[*]im at work which sucks as why im in a bad mood

[/list=1]

Re: Re: Guess what! $360 has 1600 posts!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

well, so far i've had a shower and ate breakfast. that's what i've done today.

its funny youre the first person to post. as soon as i made this thread i noticed youre "im at 3000" thread.

then i cried.:cry2:

Originally posted by pirate

Its funny how self esteem rises with each higher rating (junior mem., mem., senior mem. etc.) when really each higher rating represents an even greater amount of time wasted in front of a computer. Food for thought.

true.

yeah, hey, i have that many posts too, yeah, yay for me, i rule. oh, jees, wait a minute now it's 360's party i just took away from that. sorry guys, sorry, it's not cool. i'ma go chill with my girl and watch movies or something. it's not cool what i did, i know that know, i gotsa just take a break or something, chill, you know. whatever. brian fellow's safari planet.

Archived