guess the names

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

i had some dominos tonight with the boyfriend.. it was good times i tell ya..

just thought i'd spice up the thread..

:sizzle::yum:

well you completely fucked it up. thanks. thanks a lot go to the what are you eating thread and get a new nickname, yours is stupid key the S U and A key are there for a reason.

common iam taking bets till friday then the answers will be revealed.

Originally posted by fatbastard

well you completely fucked it up. thanks.

Ahahahahahahahaha.....I have no idea why this is so funny.

Anyway whatever their names are it's sad either way. I odn't know why they just don't delete their IP addresses. And by "their", I mean solely tease......

actually multiple ip addresses must be blocked in order to black out just one person due the fact that some isp's will switch up a persons ip address when they log on so there fore to ban tease other people would also be in advertantly banned..it would be like blowing up an entire building full of people just to kill one person....or atleast thats how I understood it.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

actually multiple ip addresses must be blocked in order to black out just one person due the fact that some isp's will switch up a persons ip address when they log on so there fore to ban tease other people would also be in advertantly banned..it would be like blowing up an entire building full of people just to kill one person....or atleast thats how I understood it.

exactly.

but you would think we would be far enough along that someone could figure out a solution to this problem.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

exactly.

but you would think we would be far enough along that someone could figure out a solution to this problem.

keep a constant tap on which ever ISP he's using and monitor his account to his isp through that..but that would be expensive and probably illegal.

but yeah remember back in the days of 12oz...back in the days wheb there was just one thread for flicks...the glory days...occaisionally you would try to post it would say your ip was blocked?...well thats why..somceone that used 12 oz was in your ip address cluster probably along with a few thousand other people around the world that don't even use the board and you would subsequently get banned because someone else got banned for being stupid.....now I want to listen to glory days by bruce springstein

Originally posted by Zack Morris

keep a constant tap on which ever ISP he's using and monitor his account to his isp through that..but that would be expensive and probably illegal.

yeah, and sometimes, people register simply to be assholes, then are banned, <repeat x 100>, if they recieve/burn 1 of 15 or 20 ISP #'s reserved for their region each time they get banned, eventually, innocents suffer...

Oh, and this is why we've always encouraged 'community policing' on 12oz... If someone from your area is fucking up the program around here, we would suggest that you might have the ability to make it stop... or at least bring it to a battle thread in the Bench

*PUTS ON TEASER FACE MASK*

this is tease, ill let you know right now im not back as a member yet, although seeking has said i could come back ive decided not to for right now. im taking a break from posting. when i come back, it will be obvious, the name will be T E A S E.

i swear to god i dont know for the life of me why you guys are so concerned about me, but i guess ill let you as individuals deal with it...

when i come back, all i want to do is interact with people like everyone else. tired of talking shit, argueing, and everything else. im going to limit my smilies per post, no more ola shit since it hurts so many peoples feelings, and so on...

"HEARD IT BEFORE" :rolleyes: <---- you guys

"SAID IT BEFORE, ...BUT THIS TIME I MEAN IT" <------TEASE

that is all.

*WARPS BACK OUT OF NICKADAMOUS*