Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Gucci Condom's Bonfire Fiasco

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GucciCondom, Mar 28, 2004.

1. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Ok so we're all drunk and stumble upon some people having a bonfire in a field pretty much surrounded by woods. Its behind a college. So we go down and they offer us more beer then break out some marshmallows. We then throw a few paint cans in the fire and watch the loud ass explosions. A few minutes later about 4 cops come flying through the field and we take off through the woods. With my luck I am stuck behind some fucking fat kid and I swear every 10 seconds he eats shit and makes me trip over him busting my own ass. Keep in mind we are running up hill alonside a tressle. We get to the top and haul ass down the tracks and make it back around the way. Now my fucking knee is swollen like a watermellon and I can hardly walk. I have atleast 30 various cuts all over my legs also. Shame the beer had to wear off and expose the pain.

This thread is to celebrate the glorious summer that is upon us. Holler.

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

You should have knocked the fat kid down and ridden him down the hill like a sled

3. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

:lol:

"With my luck I am stuck behind some fucking fat kid and I swear every 10 seconds he eats shit and makes me trip over him busting my own ass."

:lol:

4. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

haha, i ran from the boys before with my fat friend....he got caught

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

6. krie

krie Guest

sounded fun, any chase is fun, as long as you get away

7. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

summer? it snowed yesterday here.........

8. fethasmcgraw

fethasmcgraw Junior Member

this had me laughing for a long time

9. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

10. GucciCondom

UHHM a big fire that everyone chills around.

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

made out of bons.

duh.

12. PalestineOne

are you a boyscout or something? no offense

13. GucciCondom

countdown until PalestineOne's banning

14. PalestineOne

hey Coochy, you said yourself that you were at a camfire, and I said it sounded like some shit fag boyscouts do, just like you said that clubs were they let people in with wife beaters sounds like some dirty white trash place.

15. GucciCondom

Yeah I never once said anything about clubs letting people in with wife beaters..and being drunk as fuck enjoying a raging fire has nothing to do with boyscouts. Maybe if I made birdfeeders and went on canoe trips and shit it would be boyscout style. So fuck you and your ignorant comments. Holla.