Gucci Condom's Bonfire Fiasco

GucciCondom

Ok so we're all drunk and stumble upon some people having a bonfire in a field pretty much surrounded by woods. Its behind a college. So we go down and they offer us more beer then break out some marshmallows. We then throw a few paint cans in the fire and watch the loud ass explosions. A few minutes later about 4 cops come flying through the field and we take off through the woods. With my luck I am stuck behind some fucking fat kid and I swear every 10 seconds he eats shit and makes me trip over him busting my own ass. Keep in mind we are running up hill alonside a tressle. We get to the top and haul ass down the tracks and make it back around the way. Now my fucking knee is swollen like a watermellon and I can hardly walk. I have atleast 30 various cuts all over my legs also. Shame the beer had to wear off and expose the pain.

This thread is to celebrate the glorious summer that is upon us. Holler.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah I never once said anything about clubs letting people in with wife beaters..and being drunk as fuck enjoying a raging fire has nothing to do with boyscouts. Maybe if I made birdfeeders and went on canoe trips and shit it would be boyscout style. So fuck you and your ignorant comments. Holla.

damn, tease really is the e-martyr. these people are all uptight pussies!

ok you win. I give up. Youve been here longer, at least your registration date says that, so, knowing the politics of this place, I give up the arguing in worries that I will get banned after building such a lovely rep as PalestineOne, then have to make a new yahoo account and register again cause I was joking about boyscouts and your activities that seem familiar to me. Cocnerning boyscouts, I am ignorant, did you just mention birdfeeders and canoes?! I didnt know they fed birds or rode around in canoes either, all I know is that they gather around fires, they get badges for saving drowning victims, they grow up to be normal people, and they are called cubs and bears or something like that, and the girls are K or K4 or G7 or G something, or H4, shit, I dont know. so..........................my bad, dont trip. oh and you being drunk at the camp...er...bonfire, doesnt make you seem any cooler in my eyes because Im Muslim and my best friend died from drunk driving.

peace,

dont say holla, cause I doubt you would really say holla to me in real life because your the one complaining to me about being ignorant.

Originally posted by PalestineOne

hey Coochy, you said yourself that you were at a camfire, and I said it sounded like some shit fag boyscouts do, just like you said that clubs were they let people in with wife beaters sounds like some dirty white trash place.

this kids a complete moron :rolleyes:, his comments are pathetic

I wasnt using drinking to be "cool" I was using it to show the difference between what I was doing and what a fucking boyscout does.

And yeah I would say holla in real life, after I'm done beating you in the face with a led pipe.

I dont give a fuck about you, your religion, your best friend or your thoughts on what I do in my freetime. So don't reply to my threads.

• 2 years later...

Archived