*~GTA is killing me....

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I was at a friends house the other day playing GTA...first of all, i completely lost track of time, i was also so focused on the game that i ignored a couple of messages that dropped on my cell phone...the result is that after 4 hours of playing that seemed like half an hour to me i realised that i told my girl that i'd call her and take her to the movies...

I immidiately stoped crushing cars and shotting old ladies on the streets and got in to my real car on my way to her house...

After half the distance i realised i could be starring in 'getaway from Stockholm 3' its funny to say but i really thought i was still playing..driving like that.

A red light caught me and i realised the speed i was on and the things i did...it was fun but there's no replay....Allow your self a good one hour relax after playing GTA and before driving a real car on real streets with real old ladies...

i'm just saying

Legendary girl line:

I cant believe you forgot me over a video game...

they'll never understand. meh...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i can kinda get sick of that game for a while, but nurda does come through my mind after playing that..a half hour is a good time to get back into reality.

Tesseract we are two of a kind. I can fuckin play Grand Theft for hours

and not get bored... and when I do get bored, I don't turn it off, I just

turn a diff radio station on, hide somewhere in a car and do other shit

around my room.

Good times.

Guest --zeSto--

I love the dub radio station.

the game can change you.

Try waiting for a bus when a jag rolls up next to the curb.

hold yourself back!

I've had that same problem with down time. Lots of times I'd drive over to a friends house...we'd do the whole drink and driving thing with GTA. It always took a lot of self control when driving home the few blocks I had to go.

Of course...I've never really needed it to drive like that. Daily basis.

Guest --zeSto--

I had issues with the fact that you dont die.

I was tempted to hit a Unique Jump with the old man's subaru...

But If I didn't kill myslef, he would finish the job.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Tesseract

I was at a friends house the other day playing GTA...first of all, i completely lost track of time, i was also so focused on the game that i ignored a couple of messages that dropped on my cell phone...the result is that after 4 hours of playing that seemed like half an hour to me i realised that i told my girl that i'd call her and take her to the movies...

I immidiately stoped crushing cars and shotting old ladies on the streets and got in to my real car on my way to her house...

After half the distance i realised i could be starring in 'getaway from Stockholm 3' its funny to say but i really thought i was still playing..driving like that.

A red light caught me and i realised the speed i was on and the things i did...it was fun but there's no replay....Allow your self a good one hour relax after playing GTA and before driving a real car on real streets with real old ladies...

i'm just saying

Legendary girl line:

I cant believe you forgot me over a video game...

they'll never understand. meh...

:lol:

thats hilarious. i suck at that game but i can play it for hours just running around causing mayhem.

tesser, i know, i know....

even though i desperately try to escape them, a video game seems to come along every 2 years or so that just takes me hostage. recently, for me it has been gran turismo 3, which is so incredibly real it's sick... i haven't played GTA, but i've seen it being played, and i've stayed away because although it looked tantalizing, i knew it was the digital crack rock... and i wasn't about to pick it up. gran turismo came at me on the low, and i'm a straight addict. i don't own a ps2, but please believe i have my own memory card with my 400+HP BMW with gold BBS rims. i was playing, just like you said, thought it was 20 minutes or so... when actually it was 4 hours. shit, i had to run out and buy the memory card.

i feel you...

the previous game before this, maybe three or so years ago (i forget exactly) was james bond 007, specifically 4 player mode. that game almost ruined a relationship.... (me on the phone while playing) "yeah, yeah honey, i'll see you then." i'd hang up the phone, blast someone ith a grende launcher and be in a blissful state, completely forgetting any and all details of the plans i had made with wifey....

btw, tess, did you get that wv? a golf right? you didn't gt the r32 did you racecar man? :)

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by TEARZ

i haven't played GTA, but i've seen it being played, and i've stayed away because although it looked tantalizing, i knew it was the digital crack rock... "yeah, yeah honey, i'll see you then." i'd hang up the phone, blast someone ith a grende launcher and be in a blissful state, completely forgetting any and all details of the plans i had made with wifey....

btw, tess, did you get that wv? a golf right? you didn't gt the r32 did you racecar man? :)

Hahaha, dude...you Really know what you're talking about...same fucking deal. I sometimes feel so pathetic about hooking up on videogames...Tomb raider IV cost me a whole college year, black and white destroyed what was left from my normal sleep schedule...fuck it, we'll be in existenz mode soon...i just hope blondie will be there to.

I didnt get the Golf after all, with my kind of money i could hardly afford the 1.4 standard edition...not that exhiting. I got the 1.6 ford focus, full equiped. Its not that great but mutherfucker rolls, and thats what i'm about

that game is the fuckin best man even if you SUCK HORRIBLY at it you have shitloads of fun and of course you hook it up with the codes and you can just go insane for hours..also i like how you can have all the different radio stations im not much on the rap dealy but when i play GTA3 i gotta have it on that radio station "the game" or whatever the rap one is lol it just works so well with it

Guest imported_Tesseract

if you play on PC, GIVEUSATANK can cause some chaos....i lit all the stars with that...immortality is boring though

Originally posted by Tesseract

if you play on PC, GIVEUSATANK can cause some chaos....i lit all the stars with that...immortality is boring though

dude the fun is killing people not getting killed!! i like walking onto a street corner (crowded of course and with the handgun cause its all i use) and just start wastin fucks and when the paramedics get there i waste them too!

Archived