growing shrooms

mapo wc

ive never done shrooms. but i really, really, really want to.

acid is nowhere to be found (in florida anyway). me and some of my boys are always complaining theres no shrooms. i started doing a little research on indoor mushroom growing on the web. its much more complicated than i expected, but with all the resources, Q&A forums, etc..I still think I can do this if I really try. plus if I get good and can produce alot, i could make mad dollars by dealing it since theres so much demand and such little supply.

i was wondering if anyone here has or currently grows mushrooms, and could give me some advice on it. or your experiences, etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest got tha feva

all i know is you gotta keep the shit sterile as fuck or else they won't grow right. i've been thinking about buying some spores and doing a little expiermenting myself... but I don't know if I have time to tend to a garden. it'd definately be well worth your time though, shrooms are always in high demand.

prude

i was able to get shrooms when i lived in florida. acid too. there's more cattle pastures in florida than texas. it shouldn't be hard to get shrooms.

yeah theres lots of fields. ive only went picking one time and it was a disaster. i was with some kid who claimed to know everything about shrooms but who actually knew nothing. it was getting dark and drizzling, he said that was a good time. so i went along. we could barely see, so we went and inspected literally hundreds of cow patties up close.

we didnt find a single shroom. at one point some truck was driving on the field maybe 100 yards away, we immediately got down and laid there flat, luckily we werent spotted. then when we got back, i had a strong smell of manure, and i wasnt sure how to explain that to my mom when i was supposed to be playing ball. so i had to sneak in and take a shower before my mom even realized i was home.

as far as picking im afraid of a few things

1. i might get spotted by cops or the owner of the field. if the owner of the field is some old redneck he might just take out his shotgun.

2. sometimes they put metal traps to kill foxes or wolves which might eat their cattle.

3. i might go picking all night and not find anything.

damn i wish i could grow shrooms.

if you want to grow them i would say get a book about mushrooms in general just so you are a little more knowledgeable about every kind of mushroom, like which kind is poisonous and can kill you. that way if you were to go pick some you would understand what exactly you are looking at/for and can identify them with no problem. a while back when i was doing my research i found a floridians site and on it he sold shroom growing kits as well as spores...i still want to try doing it someday but my house is so dusty i think i would have a hard time.

www.shroomery.org should help too if you havent already seen it

http://www.jug-or-not.com/shroom/grow.html#fruit

dope website, they also have feilds where you can get some

me and some of my boys are always complaining theres no shrooms.

dude, you live in florida, its like a fucking cash crop of shroom fields out there. go pick some now that you know how to thanks to the website.....but if you must grow, grow on......but it smells like a horse shit in your crib. peace

i've never done it before, but from friends that have i can tell ya this much:

1 - don't tell anybody. if you're growing with other people, make sure they don't tell anybody. it's all too easy to get your spot blown cause someone got drunk and talkative at a party.

2 - order your spores (using a money order or cash) from someplace which will not keep a record of the transaction or at least not your name.

3 - if you live in an environment where there is an above average possibilty of the police showing up at your door (like if you have lots of big parties at your place or something) don't even bother. if the cops somehow get inside and find it, you're fucked. bottom line. doesn't matter how they got in, if they're in there and see it, you are fucked.

4 - expect to lose at least half of your cakes due to contamination.

man your right , its hard to find acid now down here, bout a year or two ago you could find it easy but now its X.. Is there any cow pastutres round where you live, cuz my boi used to go get em next to my house , never tried it though..

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I knew a guy who used to grow them. I don't know the details but they were the spores of some powder or something. He's in jail now....

I find it hard to believe that you can't get any though.....

i know what you mean eh....... its never dry season for mushrooms here.

i really dont see why you couldnt score some man. just ask around, you migh have to call some wierdos but you should be able to find some. and same with acid, jeez that shit is everywhere here it seems like. it shouldnt be that hard to find. i could see maybe heroin but not mushrooms or acid.

Guest the answer

out here mushrooms are almost always growing.the best time to pick is after it has been raining a fair amount and the air is pretty humid and its pretty warm get there at about 4:00 in the morning stay there until the sun comes up you should find alot.ive heard sometimes they have a spray they use to make them stop growing i dont know if this is true or not.anayways if you are going to be picking make sure you know wich ones to pick some are no good eating a bad mushroom can kill you.

I will have to use that site, cause i went before in the summer and all the cow pies were dry, me and my friend looked for like an hour and found 1 real small shroom, but we wernt sure if it was the right kind, BUt out where i live you could pick all day cause there is so much open spaces where no one ever goes.

so you guys are actually able to buy acid right now?

its all dried up in florida. and the people on alt.drugs.psychedelics are all complaining how its dried up in their areas too. well i'll be moving soon (i still need to write my post on that), and maybe ill find some there.

T.T. you must live in or near california huh? The reason acid just went poof this year was a lab in kansas that made i think a 1/3 of the worlds LSD got busted...but what i have heard thorugh the grapevine is that it should be coming around soon...and it shoudl be in florida right now. You must suck...shrooms are pretty dam hard to grow if your not experienced in any sort of growing before...i say just strt growing some fine herb and delay the shrrom growing until your more knowlegable. You can get nice strains from www.seedsdirect.to/frame.html theyre very reliable and have the finest strains out there...if your gonna grow herb id recommend starting out with northern lights #5...real easy to grow, short and bushy, not much smell when it flowers, and it gives u a good yield and an awesome high.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i know what you mean eh....... its never dry season for mushrooms here.

i really dont see why you couldnt score some man. just ask around, you migh have to call some wierdos but you should be able to find some. and same with acid, jeez that shit is everywhere here it seems like. it shouldnt be that hard to find. i could see maybe heroin but not mushrooms or acid.

Yeah man, you can get it from like bums on the streets for like 2 bucks. And shrooms are always around. My little brother deals em to all the chicks in his highschool. It's funny......

growing mushrooms is easier than it sounds:

http://www.shroomery.org/

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mus...ooms_mmgg.shtml

I played with my shadow for half an hour and then proceeded to swim through the darkness and roll around on the floor through fractals and spirals of color. We put on some Pink Floyd and I sat in the corner and contemplated my existence. I thought about how beautiful all of my friends were on the inside and how much I loved my family. I felt the plants and trees outside connecting to me and I could feel the life force of the planet. I balanced upside down in the 'tripod' position and laughed hysterically, bathing in mushroom ecstacy. I made patterns in the darkness with my lighter and watched the afterglow patterns morph and sink into the ground. We turned the lights on and it was like a pulsating star exploded within my vision, sending bright patterns of light everywhere.

I might take your advice junkie. i was looking through a high times mag the other day and they had a shroom kit which was supposedly all set up and you only needed to buy the spores (which can be easily bought from the net). its kinda expensive at around $110. but i was thinking it would be worth it, especially since i can easily make my money back if i started to deal the shrooms. but i posted on alt.drugs.mushrooms and asked about that kit, thinking it had to be too good to be true..they basically said it works but not as good as if you just do the whole thing yourself.

oh fuck! this seed site is great. im reading up on salvia, id heard of it but didnt know a whole lot about it. i didnt know it was legal! shit, i might order some and if i like it maybe ill get into growing that. i got the perfect florida humidity.

-excited about possibly getting some salvia

salvia is one of my favorites, but its not for the timid. it grabs your head tight and takes you for a intense ride weather you want it or not. i would go as far to say its not even fun, hardly enjoyable. good thing it only lasts a few mins, or id loose my head. its not a replacement for weed, dont expect that, its hard to not be scared on that.

i rember laying on my bed with no lights on, except one small black light, and the wall my bed was up aginst was a cave, and the blanket that was over me was pulling me into the dark abyss, i had to get up and turn a light on.

iv never had an experiance with salvia that i wasnt scared on.

its an experiance well worth it though. its a totally diffrent feeling than anything you will ever ingest.

Originally posted by sectorTVA

you can by shrooms online....a certain kind is legal to sell...think its called the flyagaric mushroom or something...as far as i know the effects are more intense than psyclobin shrooms....but i wouldnt know, i havent tried either.....i only smoke herb...

You can buy whatever kind of shrooms you want online....but from my experience you will need a credit card and it'll take awhile to deliver.....I don't feel like revealing any sites, just look around for awhile and you will find one.....but be careful my friend ordered a few ounces of shrooms on several different occasions without a problem, but I don't know how secure it is....the shrooms were good though....and if you havent done any psychedelics before, and you're a young'un I would reccomend abstaining from them at least until your older and your brain is fully developed........but I dunno dosoner is really the authority here

Originally posted by Xeroshoes

dunno dosoner is really the authority here

i dont know about being the authority, but i know that amanita muscaria (fly agaric) mushrooms are somthing i would stay away from. they are "dirty mushrooms" if you get what im saying.

they dont contain any psilocybian, the stuff in them that makes you trip is ibotenic acid, and muscimol.

Archived