1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

growing shrooms

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mapo wc, Jan 25, 2002.

1. mapo wc

mapo wc 12oz Elite Member

growing shrooms

Discussion started by mapo wc - Jan 25, 2002

ive never done shrooms. but i really, really, really want to.
    acid is nowhere to be found (in florida anyway). me and some of my boys are always complaining theres no shrooms. i started doing a little research on indoor mushroom growing on the web. its much more complicated than i expected, but with all the resources, Q&A forums, etc..I still think I can do this if I really try. plus if I get good and can produce alot, i could make mad dollars by dealing it since theres so much demand and such little supply.

i was wondering if anyone here has or currently grows mushrooms, and could give me some advice on it. or your experiences, etc.

mapo wc - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Jan 25, 2002

damn, up here its almost mushroom pickin season........ gotta love that time of year.... all the hippies head out to the fields and pick and drop all day long....... its mushrooms as far as the eye can see.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

got tha feva - Replied Jan 25, 2002

all i know is you gotta keep the shit sterile as fuck or else they won't grow right. i've been thinking about buying some spores and doing a little expiermenting myself... but I don't know if I have time to tend to a garden. it'd definately be well worth your time though, shrooms are always in high demand.

prude

4. bug

bug Guest

bug - Replied Jan 25, 2002

i was able to get shrooms when i lived in florida. acid too. there's more cattle pastures in florida than texas. it shouldn't be hard to get shrooms.

5. iCEBERG

iCEBERG 12oz Senior Member

iCEBERG - Replied Jan 25, 2002

do yourself a favor an instead of growing you own, take the time to research a connect. especially if you dont have the time to tend to a garden.

iCEBERG - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Jan 25, 2002

from good ol' bill hicks:

"I know where heaven is!
    Where?
    ...It's in a cow's ass!"

p.s. i always thought yer signature (instead of sayin 'fuck tomorrow', that buck that bought a bottle coulda struck the lotto) meant you were a sober kid.:confused:

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. mapo wc

mapo wc 12oz Elite Member

mapo wc - Replied Jan 25, 2002

yeah theres lots of fields. ive only went picking one time and it was a disaster. i was with some kid who claimed to know everything about shrooms but who actually knew nothing. it was getting dark and drizzling, he said that was a good time. so i went along. we could barely see, so we went and inspected literally hundreds of cow patties up close.
    we didnt find a single shroom. at one point some truck was driving on the field maybe 100 yards away, we immediately got down and laid there flat, luckily we werent spotted. then when we got back, i had a strong smell of manure, and i wasnt sure how to explain that to my mom when i was supposed to be playing ball. so i had to sneak in and take a shower before my mom even realized i was home.

as far as picking im afraid of a few things
    1. i might get spotted by cops or the owner of the field. if the owner of the field is some old redneck he might just take out his shotgun.
    2. sometimes they put metal traps to kill foxes or wolves which might eat their cattle.
    3. i might go picking all night and not find anything.

damn i wish i could grow shrooms.

mapo wc - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Jan 25, 2002

why not just go buy some

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. sectorTVA

sectorTVA 12oz Senior Member

sectorTVA - Replied Jan 25, 2002

you can by shrooms online....a certain kind is legal to sell...think its called the flyagaric mushroom or something...as far as i know the effects are more intense than psyclobin shrooms....but i wouldnt know, i havent tried either.....i only smoke herb...

sectorTVA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder 12oz Elite Member

kaesthebluntedwonder - Replied Jan 25, 2002

if you want to grow them i would say get a book about mushrooms in general just so you are a little more knowledgeable about every kind of mushroom, like which kind is poisonous and can kill you. that way if you were to go pick some you would understand what exactly you are looking at/for and can identify them with no problem. a while back when i was doing my research i found a floridians site and on it he sold shroom growing kits as well as spores...i still want to try doing it someday but my house is so dusty i think i would have a hard time.
    www.shroomery.org should help too if you havent already seen it

kaesthebluntedwonder - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. taper

taper 12oz Elite Member

taper - Replied Jan 25, 2002

buy a cow and let it shit.......... alot

taper - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jan 25, 2002

I knew a guy who used to grow them. I don't know the details but they were the spores of some powder or something. He's in jail now....

I find it hard to believe that you can't get any though.....

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. Anyone

Anyone 12oz Member

Anyone - Replied Jan 25, 2002

http://www.jug-or-not.com/shroom/grow.html#fruit

dope website, they also have feilds where you can get some

dude, you live in florida, its like a fucking cash crop of shroom fields out there. go pick some now that you know how to thanks to the website.....but if you must grow, grow on......but it smells like a horse shit in your crib. peace

Anyone - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. Anyone

Anyone 12oz Member

Anyone - Replied Jan 25, 2002

Anyone - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue 12oz Senior Member

EatMorGlue - Replied Jan 25, 2002

i've never done it before, but from friends that have i can tell ya this much:

1 - don't tell anybody. if you're growing with other people, make sure they don't tell anybody. it's all too easy to get your spot blown cause someone got drunk and talkative at a party.
    2 - order your spores (using a money order or cash) from someplace which will not keep a record of the transaction or at least not your name.
    3 - if you live in an environment where there is an above average possibilty of the police showing up at your door (like if you have lots of big parties at your place or something) don't even bother. if the cops somehow get inside and find it, you're fucked. bottom line. doesn't matter how they got in, if they're in there and see it, you are fucked.
    4 - expect to lose at least half of your cakes due to contamination.

EatMorGlue - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: