Growing hair

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract

word roe, i used to have shoulder long hair...now i just want some more hair..not really long, not really short...the inbetween phase sucks...and i never rock the hat styles...

By the way, the flick is entitled "Lighting up a cigarette when its to fuckin windy and you're growing hair"

just so all you kids know how its done

haha. i just grew my first real grown-up beard. those shits are hard to manage properly. my hair has been over 1 inch long for one short stint in the past 7 or so years, and that was growing it out for a halloween costume. then it got chopped with a quick intensity. holla for a dolla.

this has nothing to do with hair, i have no opinions on it..just that i like it short

i told my mum the story about the girls that made a joke of you at the bar, and how you shouted them a round of tequila shots..

she was really really impressed.. i only bought that up cause i saw this thread like minutes after i told her...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm in the same phase, Tesser... I've never had my hair long because it's not really very apt for it (curly, but not enough to 'fro), but I've decided to do it cause it's new for me and soon I won't be able to do stupid things with it. I'm finally juuuuust stepping out of the awkward phase and into the realm of "actually long hair". Taken me almost a year. I've been using gay hair products that straighten it out somewhat to make it look less messy, but soon it'll have enough weight to hold itself down. My goal is to keep it long until I can ponytail it (not saying I WILL ponytail it, just that I'd be able to), then it's coming off with a quickness.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: this has nothing to do with hair, i have no opinions on it..just that i like it short

Originally posted by fatbastard

i told my mum the story about the girls that made a joke of you at the bar, and how you shouted them a round of tequila shots..

she was really really impressed...

Haha, i dont really wanna think about that dude...anyway, do you have a sister?:D Thanx though, seriously

Back to hair, the hair on top are doin fine, they can drop down to the eye, so they gained the weight to be kinda ok..the problem is the sides and the back...just because i used to have them real short it takes forever for them to become normal hair...eventually i'll have to go cut some in order to lose the chimp look...

I've had everything from a shaved head, to a peroxided crew cut (at least 7 years before anyone had heard of eminem - a lot of skaters used to do it 'back in the day'), to a pony-tail halfway down my back - this coincided with me putting on a couple of lbs and I ended up looking like Meatloaf for a hot minute. But don't worry girls; I am once again svelte and close cropped. So yeah, at the moment I'm sporting 'sensible hair', which is in fact a number 3 which I've let grow out for a couple of months. I kind of fancy growing my hair a little longer, but I've started to recede ever so slightly, so I think my days of funky hairstyles are numbered.

i went through the inbetween once and made it out to the "long" side. but i was practically banned from my family for having it for my sister you see was getting married and wanted nothing to do with it. chopped it went. that was two years ago. since then i have tried repeatedly to grow it out again but cannot manage for the life of me to make it through the inbetween stage.

but as i am getting older i feel that i should give it one last chance, this could possibly be the last time that i have the chance.

the bonus with going through the agony of the inbetween is that when you come out onto the other girls do find it sexy.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Damn...i know that hats and beanies are the way to go for the inbetween stage..still, wearing a baseball cap in this part of the globe is seriously looked down..plus i look like shit on one...besides all that crap..i feel extra bad when i have things on my head...i can hardly wear sunglasses...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by PedroHammers

the bonus with going through the agony of the inbetween is that when you come out onto the other girls do find it sexy.

word, he who insists always wins.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Tesseract

i feel extra bad when i have things on my head.

Hahahaha, I don't know why, but this quote by itself makes me chuckle.

Thank god Oolong didn't feel the same.

i thought we were going to talk about obtrusive body hair. i'm glad that's not the topic but.

i'd like to add, i dated a guy with long hair once. and a semi-neanderthal (in terms of body hair) once.

no bears or shemales for me. ponytails are for girls and hair on the shoulders, back, chest and everywhere in between is for the national parks.

sorry. i know some girls like this. buut i'm sorta traditional in hair styles for men.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

ponytails are for girls and hair on the shoulders, back, chest and everywhere in between is for the national parks.

but i'm sorta traditional in hair styles for men.

Traditional?

I think having a bit of body hair (think young sean connery or Burt Renoylds)

is way more 'traditional' than the current trend of 'gayification'.

Men getting waxed and being smooth like a woman seems odd to me.

but that's just my opinion.

Yeah all body hair on boys should be natural.. once you start shaving and waxing it does grow back more coarse. I dont necessarily like hairy chests, but id think you were about to stray gay if you waxed it. One growing head hair, get it trimmed like once a month, it will grow faster. If youre trying to impress people, wear a fuckin beanie or hat... i dont think it looks that bad.