Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Growing hair

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Oct 31, 2003.

1. sans sheriff

sans sheriff Senior Member

2. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

hang in there tess.....

as someone who grew their to their shoulders i can tell there is many a dyas when i just wore a hat....

the in between rat nest ugly phase is long.....

3. word roe, i used to have shoulder long hair...now i just want some more hair..not really long, not really short...the inbetween phase sucks...and i never rock the hat styles...

By the way, the flick is entitled "Lighting up a cigarette when its to fuckin windy and you're growing hair"

just so all you kids know how its done

4. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

haha. i just grew my first real grown-up beard. those shits are hard to manage properly. my hair has been over 1 inch long for one short stint in the past 7 or so years, and that was growing it out for a halloween costume. then it got chopped with a quick intensity. holla for a dolla.

5. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

hahaha.....been there.......

just dont burn the shirt.....

6. Shirt still runs strong...the fact that it looks like a ballon dictates the intense wind factor

7. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

this has nothing to do with hair, i have no opinions on it..just that i like it short

i told my mum the story about the girls that made a joke of you at the bar, and how you shouted them a round of tequila shots..

she was really really impressed.. i only bought that up cause i saw this thread like minutes after i told her...

8. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

long hairs coming out of the woodwork. I'm a recovering long hair as well...down to my chest. That inbetween stage is all too familiar. Thats when I started wearing hats on the regular.

9. yoink

yoink Elite Member

Ive been growinf my hair for a while...but not like long long, just I guess shaggy long...I probably should trim the back soon but..i dunno, i hate haircuts...

Ive been rocking a hat for a while now though.

10. I'm in the same phase, Tesser... I've never had my hair long because it's not really very apt for it (curly, but not enough to 'fro), but I've decided to do it cause it's new for me and soon I won't be able to do stupid things with it. I'm finally juuuuust stepping out of the awkward phase and into the realm of "actually long hair". Taken me almost a year. I've been using gay hair products that straighten it out somewhat to make it look less messy, but soon it'll have enough weight to hold itself down. My goal is to keep it long until I can ponytail it (not saying I WILL ponytail it, just that I'd be able to), then it's coming off with a quickness.

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

what a coincidence, i just cut my pubic hair. hopefully tomorrow i will give myself a regular haircut in the mirror, if i can find the clippers.

12. yoink

yoink Elite Member

My girlfriend absolutely hates the long hair thing, (although secretly I think she finds it sexy) But il be damned if cut it down short, at least any time soon, I would say im in the Chad Muska long hair stage...nah mean.

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

get a fuckin' ducktail mamerro!