GROUPIES

jah

its funny, no matter how fuckin lame a sport is, there are always groupies. i was just thinkin about this cus i was watching power walking in the commonwealth games. its the dumbest fuckin sport ive ever seen, i think. right there under curling (or something). but seriously, ive seen televised pingpong tournaments that had like 4 spectators in the stands and they still had groupies. chicks are funny as hell. it doesnt matter what youre good at as long as youre good at something. the funny thing is, if anyone cared enough to put the effort and time in to be a professional power walker, they could be. the only reason these dudes are the world champions are because no one gives a flying fuck about the sport and would actually practice power walking enough to do that shit. groupies.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha no joke, im watching the event on the games were they run, and jump ova the pole, pole vault ? i dont understand why people are so entertained by this ? all these people clapping for em ? seems gay to me.. groupies are found within the graffiti sub culture also i do belive, you will always find a few kids hanging off a burner of a writer...its a way of life, groupies will be everywhere.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by WhenOne

especially on deeeez nuts :lol:

homosexual undertones.....here comes whenone!!

Speaking of groupies.. i was playing some records at a party the other night and this fine blonde chick comes up and starts talkin to me and shit.. tells me i'm hot etc etc and asks how old i am.. i told her the truth (early twenties) and she's like "oh.. i guess you only date girls your own age huh ?" and i'm all like "nah girl it just depends" at this stage i was thinking she was 18 or something.. so i ask her and she goes "i'm 15.. but don't worry, i'll be legal in 4 months" legal, meaning age of consent.

how fucked is that ? needless to say i gave her the gasface.

viva la butt !!

• 5 weeks later...

laltely a few frends of mine have been grouping of these punker dikheads, its shitting me. lil groupies all going "omg, hes in a wiked sick punk band" BAH! and we get to hear about how wiked these guys are and how much these frends of mine love em, yet they dont even know em eh. groupie crew 2002

there was lawn bowls on tv today , and there were the usual crowd of the local senior citizens centre there , and then smack bang in the middle were these two girls cheering like it was the olympics , i laughed for about 5 minutes...then i ate some noodles..mmmmm

Guest trampled

yeah, my friends a dj who plays 3-4 nights a week and he always has a story about some girl who just strraight up offers a blowjob in the booth or wants to take him home.....

maybe i should buy some records

Originally posted by Obsolete

there was lawn bowls on tv today , and there were the usual crowd of the local senior citizens centre there , and then smack bang in the middle were these two girls cheering like it was the olympics , i laughed for about 5 minutes...then i ate some noodles..mmmmm

hahahahah that wooda bin a larf.

doesnt matter how late things are socrates, jus reviving the thread bak, and as u see, people have replyed to it. doenst matter how old it is.

Archived