group projects pt.2

blamerok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN

some good, some shit flicks, but none worth the title. please show some e2e's next time. a couple nights in the yard with some cans might do wonders for ones perspective, but what do I know.

Send me some flicks man, you know how to get in touch with me... I could use some more STD fr8s... I have e2e's but I've already posted them in the past...

NO DIS

Honestly, read this and try to understand where I'm coming from (getting your feelings hurt is a girl trait).

Even if I was into self-promotion, I wouldn't make you lick my stamps for me, no matter how much you liked doing it. I'm not nessisarily against self-promo nor do I not do it because the graf GODS say its not cool. I dont do it simply because I feel that recognition is best when its based on merit, i.e. how much work you've put in, how good you've gotten, being totaly original, and what not. Now I'm still a guppy in this lake; my shit aint much to look at most times; and aint got much original goin on, but I have had a couple posts from people I dont know, from god knows where. That is one real good feeling, especially when I know it was on a car that didnt have Slim-Bob, or Bo-bo on it that everybody jocks, because then its a safe bet that that person flicked my shit because they liked it, or becuase they are among the rare cool motherfuckers that post almost everything they see because they know how cool it feels to see their own shit that was halfway across the country. Now if you're in some kinda contest to be the kid with the most flicks of people that the interweb has deemed cool, then go ahead and knock yourself out. As somebody who paints a little though, I like to see people that call themselves benchers, or writers to show some heart/dedication, and actually get out there and do something, cause if not, you're just fuckin up the game for everybody in my opinion. I'm not saying you dont bench, but what purpose does it serve for me or anyone else for that matter, to email you some flicks to post? Just some food for thought. If more people followed this line of thought, it might bring the internet a lttle closer to becoming a representation of whats really goin on, and might make the game that much fresher, but what do I know.

Re: NO DIS

Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN

Honestly, read this and try to understand where I'm coming from (getting your feelings hurt is a girl trait).

Even if I was into self-promotion, I wouldn't make you lick my stamps for me, no matter how much you liked doing it. I'm not nessisarily against self-promo nor do I not do it because the graf GODS say its not cool. I dont do it simply because I feel that recognition is best when its based on merit, i.e. how much work you've put in, how good you've gotten, being totaly original, and what not. Now I'm still a guppy in this lake; my shit aint much to look at most times; and aint got much original goin on, but I have had a couple posts from people I dont know, from god knows where. That is one real good feeling, especially when I know it was on a car that didnt have Slim-Bob, or Bo-bo on it that everybody jocks, because then its a safe bet that that person flicked my shit because they liked it, or becuase they are among the rare cool motherfuckers that post almost everything they see because they know how cool it feels to see their own shit that was halfway across the country. Now if you're in some kinda contest to be the kid with the most flicks of people that the interweb has deemed cool, then go ahead and knock yourself out. As somebody who paints a little though, I like to see people that call themselves benchers, or writers to show some heart/dedication, and actually get out there and do something, cause if not, you're just fuckin up the game for everybody in my opinion. I'm not saying you dont bench, but what purpose does it serve for me or anyone else for that matter, to email you some flicks to post? Just some food for thought. If more people followed this line of thought, it might bring the internet a lttle closer to becoming a representation of whats really goin on, and might make the game that much fresher, but what do I know.

Calm down man...I don't have to prove my worth. I do my thing for me and no one else. When I see fr8s worth flicking, I park my car and I take flicks. I see a car I havn't streaked, I hit it up. I post flicks of fr8s, and try to remain unbias. Kinda hard to do when you make friends along the way, but fuck it. That's why I was reaching out to you... you don't want to trade flicks, oh well no tears from my eyes. You don't have to like me but hey, I'll still post your fr8s when I see them.

Keep it rail...

Originally posted by mr_president

shutumdown, that was extremely gay of you...

hahahahaha :lol:

what a retard...

Ohhhhh buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurnnnnn!

The official 12oz ASSCLOWN called me a retard.

Originally posted by mr_president

im not sure what it is, but i pretty much always kiss my girlies with my eyes open... im not exactly sure why, i like to look at my women's face though when they are kissing, all innocent and passionate and whatnot... i guess its also got to deal with the knowing where youre goin' type of thing, i like to stay on target...

ive heard some saying you cant trust a person who kisses with their eyes open... hahahahahahaha

but yea, anyone else do that shit?

is it cuz im maybe im not really feeling chicks or what?

:twitch:

Right, my point is gay, but askin a bunch of dudes on the internet about kissing is not.:rolleyes:

And yeah, you're a prime example of what I'm talkin about, Low-Self esteem fags that without shit like Channel Zero, I never woulda heard of ya.

Re: Re: NO DIS

Originally posted by blamerok

Calm down man...I don't have to prove my worth. I do my thing for me and no one else. When I see fr8s worth flicking, I park my car and I take flicks. I see a car I havn't streaked, I hit it up. I post flicks of fr8s, and try to remain unbias. Kinda hard to do when you make friends along the way, but fuck it. That's why I was reaching out to you... you don't want to trade flicks, oh well no tears from my eyes. You don't have to like me but hey, I'll still post your fr8s when I see them.

Keep it rail...

Well I guess if this came off as hostile or attacking, then it defeated the whole purpose. Never said I didnt like anybody, hell, I never met you, and if you took offense, then you didnt get what I was tryin to say in the first place. Oh well, the internet is a horrible medium for communication if you are trying to be serious I guess.

Archived