groping and voyeurism

mapo wc

anyone got any good groping/voyeur stories? i remember back in the day in middle school and shit i would ever so slightly put my hand up on a chicks ass or thigh in a crowded school hallway. that was always fun.

and of course the old routine of putting your head down on the desk and acting like youre gonna sleep and trying to look up some skirts. i also like to look for the underwear line in a tight pair of pants.

i know some of you have good stories.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i was a little boy my mom took me to macys to go shopping...anyways, i ran away from her and was hiding behind this display of pillows...no one could see me.....i had a little hole i could look out. what i saw through the little hole was this hot asian chick at the cash register. well, she bent over to get some receipts of some bullshit and i saw down her shirt. she would keep bending down every minute or so...i loved it...my little baby penis grew as i watched her from behind the display.

i always look for panty lines on girls...i see em all the time...i have noticed a HUGE increase in thongs....lots of girlies are wearing em nowadays, im always getting into position to look down girls shirts and at thongs and shit...im a pervert

not to be judging by race...but the white chicks at my school ALWAYS talk about their thongs and shit...they dont even kno you and they will talk about how many they own...i had some white chick i didnt even kno just walk up to me in lunch line and ask me to buy her one with feathers on the straps...the azn chicks get a little more offended though if we ask about what they are wearing...some are cool,some arent

Originally posted by boogie hands

you know i saw a 11 year old kid answer a call on her cellphone the other day.....ive never wanted to backhand someones mother so hard in my life.....

let's pretend they are 14/15 instead of 11

• 15 years later...
anyone got any good groping/voyeur stories? i remember back in the day in middle school and shit i would ever so slightly put my hand up on a chicks ass or thigh in a crowded school hallway. that was always fun.

and of course the old routine of putting your head down on the desk and acting like youre gonna sleep and trying to look up some skirts. i also like to look for the underwear line in a tight pair of pants.

i know some of you have good stories.

I love to grope and be groped in public. Especialy when i can grop or be groped by another girl. I love that. I wear clothes that encourage someone to grope me. I wear extremely short skirts with no panties under them,i have several pairs of cute little girly shorts with free feels and grab here printed across the ass,i wear skin tight yoga pants with no panties thar eccentuate my ass and cameltoe. I wear short lightweight skirts with no panties on windy days. I love it when the wind blows my skirt up and exposes me. I love to be publicly groped.i09.thumb.jpg.957e42a99be73a4c4a7ee783434f0057.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived