Grooming products thread

OMG Im Naked

As queer as i'm going to sound i want to know about certain grooming/toiletries products that some of you find really effective in doing a particular job.

If i dont put any product in my hair it looks like mess, but with gels and waxes i got that shiny "wet look" that i hated until i found american crew hair fibre, it gives that awesome hold without that crispy sticky feeling.

fiber.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if any of you guys care to know.. theres an easy skin care regime to keep your skin lookin clear and lovely:

-wash with a mild cleanser (i use basis)

-toner (phisoderm)

-moisturize with something oil free and light

Hair care:

-always condition after you wash your hair, even if you dont think you need it. Apply a little leave in conditioner after you wash(i use some corrective stuff from bath and body works, you can get infusium or whatever at walgreens, etc).The leave in will keep your hair from looking super messy, sans the stiff wet look.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«@Mar 22 2005, 10:23 PM

if any of you guys care to know.. theres an easy skin care regime to keep your skin lookin clear and lovely:

-wash with a mild cleanser (i use basis)

-toner (phisoderm)

-moisturize with something oil free and light

Hair care:

-always condition after you wash your hair, even if you dont think you need it. Apply a little leave in conditioner after you wash(i use some corrective stuff from bath and body works, you can get infusium or whatever at walgreens, etc).The leave in will keep your hair from looking super messy, sans the stiff wet look.

Basis is the best face wash ever. I love that shit.

Originally posted by OMG Im Naked@Mar 22 2005, 12:06 AM

As queer as i'm going to sound i want to know ...

Shit theres nun wrong with tryin to look good for the honeys..I've found out that girls like when a guy takes care of himself..On the personal I really dont use any hair products..My hair is too short and I'm alaways wearin hats anyways..I always make sure that I wash my face really good at night and I use them Clearasil Blackhead Cleanin pads..Even doe I have a few scars on my face, my skin is really soft and smooth..yeaaahhhh...I also use the Nivea Aftershave balm..that one really good..Not just beacuse I'm a writer i gotta have the graff look, u know what i mean..Niggas gotta look good.. :haha: :love2: ..Peace