Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

grilled cheese

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by aztek4two1, Nov 2, 2001.

1. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

i want some.
    its pretty much the best thing ever, especially if you have a george foreman. easy to make, and cheap.
    even better after some malt liqour.
    hollaback.

dwayne

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

oh man, this one has beardo written all over it.

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

grilled cheese is such a great experimentation food...i know it kinda defeats the purpose of just having the bread and cheese goodness by itself but i like to add things in with it...such a bacon or jalapenos mmmm...or just straight grilled cheese with some tomato soup :lick:

4. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

when you're real broke (like myself) its nice to add all the condiments you have in your fridge to your grilled cheese.

relish, butter, mustard, ketchup.
    sometimes i do the 2cheesegrill with mozzerella and american.

long live the grill

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i live for grilled cheese. its a great invention. i also enjoy using a waffle iron over a hot campfire while camping to cook a more rugged version of the grilled cheese sandwich, if you dont know what a waffle iron is, go look it up, you can most likley find one at a yard sale for about 50 cents. but ill tell ya, it makes the best damn campfire grilled cheese sam youve ever had. that was alot on grilled cheese wasnt it?

6. diggity

diggity Guest

thuglife
    when you get down to tha nitty gritty, you got to expierment a bit deeper. try a grilled peanutbutter and jelly. now thats inovative. and yeah, i've done it. its not bad either.

7. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

haha. i looked to see if the thread was by beardo and then the actual words that ran through my mind were "where beardo at?"

8. Frida Kaloe

Frida Kaloe Junior Member

oh man...grilled cheese is the best
    if you're ever in providence there is this restaurant called the red phez that has excellent grilled
    cheese. tomatoe and onion , i swear its like 3in thick, served on a pile of fries, and of course a
    pickle.

9. oh god that sounds good.
    grilled cheese was the first nonvegan thing i ate when i stopped being vegan. holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you cheese. *emo tear*
    xxx303

10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

is that 50 cents canadian or american?

who ever said grilled cheese and tomato sup knows where its at. I like to make wine with extra sharp cheddar.

11. hipnos

hipnos Guest

sippin on a 40, snackin on a GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH! straight thuggin...

12. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

grilled cheese is the shit. period. grilled cheese and grilled onions with ham. mmmm. the tomatos sound good. red pepper seeds on it is nice to. beer battered. mmm. oh yeah beer. on sec. anyway. anyone had grilled raman and cheese? hell yeah. cheese and bread are the best things ever made. im so fucking hungry now. beer will fix that. ahhh shhhhh.

13. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

Grilled cheese is the shit. In England we like to call it 'Cheese on Toast', or even 'Welsh Rarebit'.:D

14. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

wine

Hahahaha, what would that be....a cheddarnay.

15. beardo

beardo Guest

what? no garlic on your grilled goodness?