Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

greyhound...the finest form of travel available

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2slim, Feb 26, 2003.

1. 2slim

2slim Member

i just spent two months on the fucking greyhound...please someone tell me some good greyhound tales cuz im boreddddddddddddddddd

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

We hail our Gods
    Sacrifice in blood
    Our altar is the battlefields

3. 2slim

2slim Member

i didnt say come on here and write some goofball shit that noone gives a fuck about......

4. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I still stand by my claim that the regina greyhound/sgi bus terminal is one of the most depressing places on earth.

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Death is something we don't fear
    Though it's always near
    Ygg brings us home when time has come

6. 2slim

2slim Member

god damn it...who the fuck is ygg???
    LA is pretty bad too

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

They came riding down the slopes
    Five fearless men prepared to fight
    We heard with fear the rumbling earth
    In the mid-day light

8. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

farts
    it blew in the wind
    that girl over there gave me a dirty look

9. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

fuck greyhound... i never want to spend another second on those fucking busses...

10. post.

post. Member

ive never done the greyhound without a bottle of jack and plenty of xanax. and I've done my fair share... ive gone coast to coast more than once.....

11. Esai

Esai Member

LA greyhound terminal gets fucken scary bein near skid row and shit. I used to go on that shit from LA to oaktown a lot. I met some cool heads a few times and blazed it at the halfway burgerking stop off the 5. I also met some dude from the village in the O that kicked it with the lunies. I saw him 6 months later at a show and I got to kick it with their crew, I even went down to their hood and smoked a few, Before that I never new how deep Oakland got.

12. FifTy CaL.

FifTy CaL. Junior Member

Death is something we don't fear
    Though it's always near
    because we have our ignorance to spare.

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i almost drank out ofthe wendys cup i ashed in.

14. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Baltimore....

The station is in a damp back street if I remember correctly. Crumbling brick walls, lots of stickers, posters and other dismal things rotting off the surrounding walls. If you turn a few corners you get to the open street, some sulking middle aged men selling cheap sunglasses. I didn't spend much time at all in that station but it was definately one of the most depressing. I ate some lukewarm cup noodles there though....

Port Authority NY....
    What a great feeling, curled up like a little sleeping sardine and waking up to a vision of new york. They played bagger vance on like 3 of my east coast trips which was a nighmare. I bought a phone card that didnt work and some limp salad.

Boston..
    That station is like a freakin airport...so modern. I was starving..it was late so I wandered across the street to China town toting my backback, and a duffel bag with about 30 full cans in it. Some nice girls served me a fanta and 75 cent bowl of soup..it was hot and therfore good. I dont really know what was in it though.

Something funny, in Richmond and a couple other cities people asked me to watch their bags while they went to the bathroom or to get something to eat. Maybe I look trustworthy? :confused:

Ok this is boring.
    I dont have anything to do for an hour.

In Lakeland Fla. a black woman asked me if i "was spanish" i sad no...but i speak a little. she then went off in a wild rage about how hispanic men abused her but she dont take nooo shit. then on to how bad hispanic people are but she dont take nooo shit, then that she was going to take off her belt , lock the goddamn bathroom door and beat me.my only crime being very silent, and not very spanish.
    I knocked her over and ran out the door, i didnt really say anything to anyone because " hey there is a crazy black woman threatening to beat me with a belt in the bathroom, and if you look hispanic watch your ass" sounds a litte nuts.

when im not in such a dull mood ill write better things, in a better way later.

15. yoink

yoink Elite Member

the station here is a piece of shite. its pretty run down, and it technically acts a second shelter. i dont really give a shit, but it is pretty dirt.
    the busses are cheap though.