GREY PVC

Guest L.RonHubbard

Guest L.RonHubbard

i dont know a whole heck of alot about this subject, but it seems to me that GREY and GESO, primarily grey have had a major influence in the styles of alot of the popular american graffiti goin on right now. IS this true or am i mistaken. Sigh looks like he picked up some grey with the bottom of his leetters same with pier and a buncha other cats i cant remember off hand. what yall think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i always thought lead or lewis and them guys were big on that shit to...

im not really diggin it, i like geso...but tha rest i only respect the originators and for getting up, but tha style i dont really feel...

tease

Guest WebsterUno

…but Im 'bout tah flip it!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :eek:

"Im sayin, that was a stupid dope cloud,

but the 3-D, crazy def man!"

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

l. ron hubbard...? where do i know that name from? (seriously)

this might be wrong but you've prolly heard of that name because he is the author of dianetics. you've prolly seen the commercials...the one with that weird cheesy deep voice with a man and some kinda volcano eruption....thinggy. i could be wrong though.

..yes, i've noticed that sigh has picked up techniques from several other writers, most recently, geso's bits and arrows...

but why do you care enough to start a topic about it?

Guest fuck all

yo ***********, shut the fuck up. looks like if anybody, your the one slobbing on the dicks (joker, kema, transcend in general)..

****no first names guy*****

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

l. ron hubbard...? where do i know that name from? (seriously)

founder of the cult.. uh uh, i mean "religion" scientology. also wrote the book dianetics. john travolta is one of many hollywood type followers/supporters of scientology.

Archived