greetings from iraq.....

WhAt_dA_fUcK

hey whats up everyone...im in iraq....living conditions have actually improved since the last time ive been here for example we have air-conditioned tents....internet obviously and phone rates are cheap as fuck...4 cents a minute....we actually have cafeteria food.....it aint that bad.....im at al-asad air station....we just got "attacked" yesterday.....only 4 or 5 mortars hit lik 4 clicks into the base no one was hurt nor did they hit any buildings...but i do get a star on my combat action ribbon for it....which is cool for me....rumors saying that we might head out into fallujah or baghdad which is gonna suck....alot of people are gonna loose there lives hopefully that isnt the case but from what ive seen in the unit that was here its a good prediction.....but anywho i gotta go cuz imma send some emails and shit ill hit up this website later.......out

oh yea its true....iraqis are lazy as fuck....but they are nice people....and they are greedy as fuck (we paid one iraqi 5 dollars to punch another guy)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck....

As for the laziness and greed... you can see the same thing in any poverty stricken area in the world....

i know when i'm starving to death i don't feel like doing much but trying to get as much as possible.

Many of these people are still struggling with basic survival issues... Until these issues are met adequately I wouldn't expect any significant rise in civility.

honestly, much respect and love, your in my thoughts..

awww.. come back soon!! yeah and def keep us updated!!!

damnit i'm getting all teary eyed and sentimental..hahaha i'm such a wuss!

*support our troops*

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

if you see my cuzz, tell him i said hi!

he emailed me on fathers day, so i know

he is doing aiight. be safe.

WOOT

hell yeah man. stay on ya toe's, watch ya back. and when needed kick some serious ass homie. I give you much respect brother. make it back in one peace friend.

and that goes for everone else over there.

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S:lol:

and definitly keep us updated. or at least check in.

Originally posted by villain

Good luck....

As for the laziness and greed... you can see the same thing in any poverty stricken area in the world....

i know when i'm starving to death i don't feel like doing much but trying to get as much as possible.

Many of these people are still struggling with basic survival issues... Until these issues are met adequately I wouldn't expect any significant rise in civility.

Originally posted by KillWhitey

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how can you say "BOOOOOOOOOOOOO" to a soldier?

i don't hear about your ass out in iraq. fucking dumbass... u can

hate on the war, you can hate on bush, but don't hate on the people risking their lives, to save your fucking ass- hiding behind a

computer screen. fuck nut

im still in my mos training, when im done with this im off to ft.benning for airborne training. hooah!, they will probably let me stay in the states like a month at most before they send me over to the sandlot. see ya there.

Originally posted by sarcasm

how can you say "BOOOOOOOOOOOOO" to a soldier?

i don't hear about your ass out in iraq. fucking dumbass... u can

hate on the war, you can hate on bush, but don't hate on the people risking their lives, to save your fucking ass- hiding behind a

computer screen. fuck nut

humm,wait a min;;

to save your fucking ass

saving my ass from what?

there is no war when i look by the window..

Dude, that's great you get a star for your combat ribbon. When i was in the Coast Guard we used to get ribbons and stuff all the time for just about anything.

But great thread. get your ass back home in one piece.

I suggest that as a morale boosting service to What The Fuck, all 12oz ladies should post their boobies.

Originally posted by LENS

I suggest that as a morale boosting service to What The Fuck, all 12oz ladies should post their boobies.

i must put our hatred for one another aside for a moment, and say, i agree with you 100%.

/for the troops. :D

Originally posted by cultural me

even though i think this war is dumber then a funeral line of short buses, good luck and dont get your head blown off. plus, for the cost of 50 cents you can get nice ass iraqi food probly right down the street.

with a arsenic flavored gernade in it.

Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

oh yea its true....iraqis are lazy as fuck....but they are nice people....and they are greedy as fuck (we paid one iraqi 5 dollars to punch another guy)

You'd be greedy too if you were poor, starving, and had your entire life turned completely upside down....

You're really making a difference out there http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon27.gif'>

Archived