Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

greetings from iraq.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WhAt_dA_fUcK, Jun 26, 2004.

1. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

hey whats up everyone...im in iraq....living conditions have actually improved since the last time ive been here for example we have air-conditioned tents....internet obviously and phone rates are cheap as fuck...4 cents a minute....we actually have cafeteria food.....it aint that bad.....im at al-asad air station....we just got "attacked" yesterday.....only 4 or 5 mortars hit lik 4 clicks into the base no one was hurt nor did they hit any buildings...but i do get a star on my combat action ribbon for it....which is cool for me....rumors saying that we might head out into fallujah or baghdad which is gonna suck....alot of people are gonna loose there lives hopefully that isnt the case but from what ive seen in the unit that was here its a good prediction.....but anywho i gotta go cuz imma send some emails and shit ill hit up this website later.......out

oh yea its true....iraqis are lazy as fuck....but they are nice people....and they are greedy as fuck (we paid one iraqi 5 dollars to punch another guy)

2. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

what da fuck - you are awesome for making this thread....

please, please continue with updates...
    good luck bro..

question, why did this guy need his grill busted??

mods- please make this a sticky*

3. cultural me

cultural me Member

even though i think this war is dumber then a funeral line of short buses, good luck and dont get your head blown off. plus, for the cost of 50 cents you can get nice ass iraqi food probly right down the street.

4. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

good luck. stay on your toes.

5. villain

villain Veteran Member

Good luck....

As for the laziness and greed... you can see the same thing in any poverty stricken area in the world....
    i know when i'm starving to death i don't feel like doing much but trying to get as much as possible.
    Many of these people are still struggling with basic survival issues... Until these issues are met adequately I wouldn't expect any significant rise in civility.

6. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

honestly, much respect and love, your in my thoughts..

awww.. come back soon!! yeah and def keep us updated!!!

damnit i'm getting all teary eyed and sentimental..hahaha i'm such a wuss!

*support our troops*

7. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

iT MUST BE SAFE IF YOUR ONLINE :lol:

8. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

i thought you were referring to the conditions for the iraqi people when you first started talking... haha.

its good that things are improving for you guys to though.

and be safe over there man, watch ya ass!

good luck brah.

9. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

paying an iraqie to punch another? shits like the prisioner abuse scandal. WATCH YO BACK.

10. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

if you see my cuzz, tell him i said hi!
    he emailed me on fathers day, so i know
    he is doing aiight. be safe.

11. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

WOOT

hell yeah man. stay on ya toe's, watch ya back. and when needed kick some serious ass homie. I give you much respect brother. make it back in one peace friend.
    and that goes for everone else over there.
    I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S:lol:

and definitly keep us updated. or at least check in.

12. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

how are the hoes over there?

for some reason, i always picture the female soldiers as totally slutitng it up.

13. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

14. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

thumbs down
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

15. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

i was thinkin about joining the airborne but by the time im finally finished with bootcamp i bet this shit will be over