Greeting from Philadelphia

Guest Anal Cunt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know this isnt a popular opinion, especially among black folks, but I agree with that guy. I believe Mumia is guilty.

Hes using the race issue as a way to get away with murder, and that isnt right. When people like him yell race when it isnt necessary - it gives negative stereotypes to

the black community. Save the race card for when its needed.

Originally posted by mapo wc:

I know this isnt a popular opinion, especially among black folks, but I agree with that guy. I believe Mumia is guilty.

Hes using the race issue as a way to get away with murder, and that isnt right. When people like him yell race when it isnt necessary - it gives negative stereotypes to

the black community. Save the race card for when its needed.

nice observation by the way.

Guest beardo

i think it also should be mentioned that this guys seems to be playing the race game too.. to me he looks like he just wants to 'watch a nigger burn' but thats just speculation based on his gestures.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by beardo:

...but thats just speculation based on his gestures.

I base the same thing on the quality of his demin.

Jesus fucking christ... I had no idea we had rednecks in Philly? Although in my opinion Mumia probably did kill Faulkner. Hell, he even bragged about it. The only thing that pisses me off and the other protestors is the fact that Mumia was convicted by Albert Sabo, a racist judge who is proud of the fact that he sentenced over 31 felons to death.

------------------

Read between the lines...

| |f|u|c|k| |y|o|u| |

...Only Mumia knows if he killed the cop..and he won't say exactly what happened on that night.I do enjoy listening to his tapes from jail though..he is a intelligent person who offers a good perspective on the state of America.I do not think they will ever execute him though.It would be the start of major riots through out the US an posiibly the world.I do not see him getting let out anytime soon.But this guy in that pic is nothing more than an icon for ignorance....

the revolution was not televised

Guest HESHIANDET

mapo is on point, the reason the guy in the picture is angry is because there is a mumia rally in philly every other fuckin day and it fucks up the general flow of things. that dude isn't a redneck, or a racist. FUCK MUMIA !!!!!!!!!!

does anyone else realize they aren't rallying to free him? They are rallying to get him off deathrow and to get him retrailed. No freeing here, they just want him to get off deathrow.

Personally I don't care if he killed him or not. I just get pissed off when I go over the Ben Franklin bridge and those bastards hold up traffic.

------------------

Girls suck.

Guest Rivers Cuomo
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega:

does anyone else realize they aren't rallying to free him? They are rallying to get him off deathrow and to get him retrailed. No freeing here, they just want him to get off deathrow.

Personally I don't care if he killed him or not. I just get pissed off when I go over the Ben Franklin bridge and those bastards hold up traffic.

I've gotten into this one too many times on 12oz, so I'm just gonna say that regardless of whether he is guilty or not, he deserves a new trial. The circumstances surrounding the first one were shady at best.

Guest professor poopatronic

why am i not surprised that this picture was posted by someone who listens to anal cunt? hitler was a sensitive man. haha.

seriously I dont see why this case gets so much attention.Thousands of innocent people go to jail everyday and thousands of killers get freed everyday.Dont see why this pacticular case gets glorified.Fact is he's not gonna get killed or get free.This case only brings out the other ugly side of Philly and also brings out the 15th street idiots.

------------------

fuckitwhocares

Guest dukeofyork

yea, he said he didnt do it, so it must be true!

rings a bell...hmm...what was it old billy said..oh yea..

i did not have sexual relations with that woman..

that was true, wasnt it?

i think this union brother had every right

to put that up.all these protestors come together and ralley.what does it change?

nothing.they just want something to yell about.i'll be the first one to admit our justice system is fucked.but so are our streets.

after they bombed the africa's in west philadelphia(something you fucks prolly no little or nothing about)the polaticians and police needed to prove a point.

by locking up mumia it made it seem as if these rasta's were not all peace and love.

daniel faulkner was killed,this is a fact.

not hear say.wether or not mumia did it is something you fuckin idiots have no idea about.

only he knows what really happend.

now i hate cops as much as the next graffiti

writer.my city is more fucked up than most.

if they fry him he will become a mayrter.

and hell will surely break lose.

but these fuckin hippies who protest this shit dont know the facts.

do your homework,and pick your battels.

Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

i think this union brother had every right

to put that up.all these protestors come together and ralley.what does it change?

nothing.they just want something to yell about.i'll be the first one to admit our justice system is fucked.but so are our streets.

after they bombed the africa's in west philadelphia(something you fucks prolly no little or nothing about)the polaticians and police needed to prove a point.

by locking up mumia it made it seem as if these rasta's were not all peace and love.

daniel faulkner was killed,this is a fact.

not hear say.wether or not mumia did it is something you fuckin idiots have no idea about.

only he knows what really happend.

now i hate cops as much as the next graffiti

writer.my city is more fucked up than most.

if they fry him he will become a mayrter.

and hell will surely break lose.

but these fuckin hippies who protest this shit dont know the facts.

do your homework,and pick your battels.

Ive read your post 3 times and Im not sure if you support Mumia or not.

Archived