Greece Banning Video Games

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

hahaha, fucked up...the article is halfassed to the bone and i'd suggest not believing everysingle thing you read. Apart from that there's a huge scandal behind all that.

no this is serious whithout video games how are the greek people going to educate thier chjildren to be coprate whores like most poeple in the world how will the enjoy thier pepsi or coco cola what about mcdonalds dont you people realize the servity of this action... and no i dont play quake 3 anymore just counter strike ah counter strike time for me to go plant a bomb or maybe i shoudl go to the bar and drink some beer beer or plant bombs and kill cts what shoudl i do ok time to go to the bar and drink some fucking pbr

Guest --zeSto--

the final say....

Court allows Greek gamers to play on

Gamers arrested for playing Counter-Strike

A court in Greece has thrown out the case against two internet cafe owners accused of breaking a law banning computer games.

The ruling is the first of its kind in Greece and sets the courts on a collision course with the state.

Legislation passed in July banned people from playing video games in public places like internet cafes as part of a drive to stamp out illegal gambling.

The law has been criticised for not making a distinction between interactive gambling and computer games.

The court, in its ruling, said the law was unconstitutional.

Archived