Great Quotes!

Guest Greedy

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."

- Plato

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it."

- George Bernard Shaw

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

- unknown

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."

- Frank Lloyd Wright

"If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars."

- J. Paul Getty

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

- Thomas Alva Edison

"Black holes are where God divided by zero."

- Steven Wright

"All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher."

- Ambrose Bierce

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."

- Frank Zappa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Grow a Beard

i like em' skinny, they look younger.-me

man that was so sextool-blahblahblah

"it sloshed in and out of her asshole like a stick in an old fashioned butter churn"-t-ball coach

Originally posted by BitchAssSlut

"if i wanted to see a chinese person, I'd go to the zoo"

-Homer simpson

actually it was japan, not china..and it was because the guy who washed the elephants was japanese...yes im a simpsons snob.

"now for most of you it doesnt matter, you were born rich and you'll remain rich. but heres my advice to the rest of you, take dead aim at the rich boys because they can buy anything they want but they can't buy guts, and dont let em forget it"

rushmore

Originally posted by footsoldier

actually it was japan, not china..and it was because the guy who washed the elephants was japanese...yes im a simpsons snob.

rushmore

i went back and forth between japan and china.. but in reality, its all the same to me anyway. And i know about the elephant cleaner.. but that wasnt exactly part of the joke. Im assuming they only threw that in to stop the hatemail.

Originally posted by footsoldier

"now for most of you it doesnt matter, you were born rich and you'll remain rich. but heres my advice to the rest of you, take dead aim at the rich boys because they can buy anything they want but they can't buy guts, and dont let em forget it"

rushmore

almost right...

"they can't buy a back bone."

i'm a rushmore snob.

this is post 1111. woo.

my signature is dope. (see Tyler Durden ----> signature.)

also....

"The phone is ringing again already. The thin little coating of crumbs on the veal cutlet is almost impossible for me to get right, and on the phone is a new girl, crying. I ask right away if she'll trust me. I ask if she'll tell me everything.

My goldfish and me, both of us are just here swimming in one place.

The cutlet looks dug out of a cat box.

To calm this girl down, to get her to listen, I tell her the story of my fish. This is fish number six hundred and forty-one in a lifetime of goldfish. My parents bought me the first one to teach me about loving and caring for another living breathing creature of God. Six hundred and forty fish later, the only thing I know is everything you love will die. The first time you meet that someone special, you can count on them one day being dead and in the ground."

-Survivor

"It tastes like licorice," the girl said and put the glass down.

"That's the way it is with everything."

"Yes," said the girl. "Everything tastes of licorice. Especially all the things you've waited so long for, like absinthe."

-Hemingway (hills like hite elephants)

"What did you say?"

"I said we could have everything."

"No, we can't"

"We can have the entire world."

"No, we can't"

"We can go anywhere."

"No, we can't. It isn't ours anymore."

"It's ours."

"No, it isn't. And once they take it away, you never get it back."

"But they haven't taken it away."

"We'll wait and see."

-Hemingway (hills like white elephants)

Guest KING BLING

What a good thing Adam had. When he said a good thing, he knew nobody had said it before.

Mark Twain

What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. Hence his victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom nor credit for courage.

Sun-tzu, The Art of War. Tactical Dispositions

Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear - kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor - with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not

blindly rally behind it ...

General Douglas MacArthur

Archived