***great news for all skaters out there...***

patrickjilbert

plan b is RE RELEASING 4 of their old videos:

questionable

virtual reality

2nd hand smoke

revolution

ask for them for christmas. they are amazing. definitely some of my favorites. lots of amazing tech from pros when they were younger (rick howard, mike carrol, guy mariano, colin mckay, rodney mullen, and many others).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dukeofyork

as long as ive been skating, ive only owned maybe 2 videos, and you know what, i dont even have them anymore.

fuckem....who needs a video?

i can skate anytime...and i can watch videos at skate shops.

or at friends houses.

ive been hearing rumors of a dvd thats filled with a bunch of the old really early stake videos... id be super stoked on that... pln b should have packaged these like that. they were great videos, but i cant see spending 80 bucks (again) to own them all..

whats the chance you have the old life video? or more to the point, can tell me the name of ron allens band?

The old Life video? damn...I used to own that...I might even still have it packed away somewhere...John DeAgos' part was sick..so was Kit Ericksons'..Brennend Schoffel?..I remember Ron Allen kicking a freestyle at the end of the old Fun video...but that's all I've heard from him...One of my personal favorites is 411#3--Scott Johnston profile with "Raised By Suess" as the music...I can't really skateboard anymore because of torn ligaments in my left knee...I still try to every once in a while....still just as fun as it was when I first started...in '87.

i seriously hate skaters sometimes, nothing personal to anyone on here, but for those of you who skate on long island and may have been familiar with Union park, the makers of that just finished Rampage park and its a fucking awesome park, fucking beautiful, well constructed, all skatelite, not any gay jumpboxes, nice rails and wedges everywhere to play on, but guesssssssssssss what!??!?!?!? NO FUCKING BIKES! aaaaaaargh fuck that bullshit, that so fucking stupid, i have greenport if i feel like driving an hour east to shitsville-usa to ride in the freezing cold of winter and not have that much fun anyway because i prefer the whole rails and wedges tech obstacle type set up, but of course the skaters need to fucking cry and whine about bikes, fucking get a life, give me 2 sessions a week with the 150 odd people signing some petition to get into the park and let us have our time so i dont have to spend ALL winter freezing my fucking ass off at stony brook only to get chased by state troopers after 20 minutes of a session, we scratch the precious ramps? awww poor fucking you, shut up, if you own a skatepark you should have money for upkeep and any damage done (that would most likely occur anyway...) should be fixed anyhow and no one would even notice so please stop using that bullshit excuse on me, plus since the entire park is surfaced in skatelite and is extremely well constructed, my pegs shouldnt fuck up that shit anyway (and at the prices they charge for 1 sheet youd better believe it wont...)

sorry, im just a little angry right now at the proposition of my private park getting taken down cause some little fuck ratted to the property owner, so ill be getting booted back out onto the cold streets for winter.

Oh yeah.....Sean Sheffey....the last part.----fakie ollie shifties' over that picnic table..."The Good,The Bad, and The Ugly"..for the music.--backside lipslides on the table off the bump at Jerabek..

i got no beef with people who ride bmx and they're really into it. i'll skate a park with them anytime. but usually most of the bike kids who show up at parks i skate are white kids rockin fubu hoodies and do' rags, and just riding around getting in the way and fucking up all the ramps.

Archived