Great moments of Mankind (or Femalekind)

ASER1NE

So in the course of ones life there are certain moments that are too awesome to disregard like all the other ones...

Without trying to make you all supremely envious I just got a massage in the shower while drinking a strawberry/raspberry milkshake :king:

Needless to say it was awesome and im sure some of you have equally cool moments to share.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm well versed in:

Whodielivin'

breaking and entering

stealing bum's clothes, etc to make padding suitable to hop over razor wire fences

pimping ho's into giving up the extra hashbrown at 5:00 in the morning at mickey d's after a long night of whodielivin and keeping it rail

drinking

drinking more

and drinking more after that

additonal skills:

shit talking

i punched a girl square in the eye by accident at a bar and hooked up w/ 2 of her friends that nite and made sweet love to one of them exactly one week later.

the girl owned her own brand new condo paid for w/ cash and the girl i punched lives next door. i come out the next mornin after the deed and shes there w/ her parents goin out to breakfast. i was introduced as the guy who punched your daughter in the face, whos eye was still red. and it was ok, no probs at all.