Great Moments in 12oz History

El Jefe Uno

I stumbled across some gin and a folder of old flicks from 12oz tonight. This place has provided me a lot of entertainment over the years. Before Facebook, Instagram, and beveled letters, there was Drawball, DAO, and peeing in butts. Times have changed... What's your favorite moment in 12oz history? RIP SpyD...

1LsKMQQ.jpg.7397f07891fdb405e867164b46cf9783.jpg

• Like 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Drawball was definitely cool. The Dao pic thread and the dog/whale arguments were a classic as was Amber Lamps. I often wonder what folk like Shai, Twinky, Casek and so on are doing with themselves these days. I've met a few folk off the 12 over the years and it was always a good experience.

• Like 1

Drawball was good....the whole Adam's block thing was funny...especially when fat ralphy went on cam and held up signs....kc kid thread was gold especially when someone contacted him with a link to the thread....the booheadzoohead stuff was funny....the gift exchange thread was cool..never really got into tinychat but heard that was good times...obviously the wet t-shirt threads...pretty much all of theo's memes....keep it rails travels...brickslayers thread for my city....i learned a lot from the shaving thread that got me into brushes, soaps, safety razors and straight razors...the what are you reading thread got me into reading books....12oz kept me really entertained for a solid 10 years...i deleted my facebook 6 years ago, but i still come on 12oz.

i met a lot of cool people on here as well...a lot are people i still chat with to this day.....i could go on and on but those are just a few off the top of the head.

• Like 4
  • Truth 1

Shai went off the grid. His dad posted via his Facebook a long time ago saying Bo o e in the family had heard from in over a year. Hope he's alive on a hippie co-op somewhere.

I see twinky the kids freights get benched on IG every now and then

AyeBee swamp fight story

Playing mw2 with people I met via the Playstation network thread

Joker posting in the abstract thread

Tranny hand jobs

• Like 1

i missed the thread about some member named bobbi or something like that...nobody really filled me in on it....

didnt someone do a how many junior bacon cheeseburgers from wendys can you eat?

also, boat...didnt you mail someone del taco and in n out across the country?

• Like 1

bobbibobobobbbobi (actually it was bobbobi27 or sumpin) was some lady who *i think* saw herself as some sort of infiltrator of graf culture

i dunno what her motivation was, maybe she was trying to impress some cops?

but if i remember correctly, she was all up in the biz makin friends an shit on here (as it is so easy for ladies to do)

and eventually someone figured out she was linked to a sheriff's dept in oregon (or something along those lines)

and maybe her personal info ended up being posted on ch0.

then she went ballistic, like people were gonna show up at her house and kill her kids

she made a lot of threats and went away.

anyone can feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

• Like 2

i was just looking for that classic thread i love where non-hetero blew up a bathroom at old country buffet and found this instead

a thread in which it's announced that McDs will start accepting credit cards.

has that much time gone by?

jebus christ.

http://forum.12ozprophet.com/index.php?threads/mcdonalds-to-accept-credit-cards.73486/

one thing i know for sure, tnhrough all the 'upgrading' on this site, the search still sucks donkey

• LOL! 1

Looking at the old screen names from those 2000-2004 threads is funny. I still have ideas of individual personalities attached with tons of them, but I can't remember to put trash out on time each Tuesday...

That well, shit thread is sticky material, imo. Mandatory reading for all noobs.

• Like 1

When we created the new sections, one of them should've been a HALL OF FAME section.

I tried to move some epic threads into VIP to preserve them, but a lot happened around here before I first registered in like 2004

• Like 1

i missed the thread about some member named bobbi or something like that...nobody really filled me in on it....

didnt someone do a how many junior bacon cheeseburgers from wendys can you eat?

also, boat...didnt you mail someone del taco and in n out across the country?

AyeBee never came through on the Jr bacon cheese challenge

And he's actually who I mailed a Cali Burrito and Sourdough Jack to... Surprise! Never came through on shipping me stuff from Rhode Island. Dirt bag...

• Like 2

Also.... That one time I mailed out like 50 of my old posters for free. Lol. Damn ch0 used to be so tight. I still have some postcards from the potato card thread lol

• Like 1

what's RIP SpyD about?

please tell me we didn't lose another oontzer.

I was referring to this thread:

http://forum.12ozprophet.com/index.php?threads/rip-spyd.121128/

I should have clarified, sorry about that.

but if i remember correctly, she was all up in the biz makin friends an shit on here (as it is so easy for ladies to do)

How you doin'?

The rage picture threads. I think there were 7 in total where he compared things like cities and circuit boards.

The mammero post search thing where he had letters or words highlighted in some of his posts and everyone tried to break the code. I don't even remember what it was for, just that the journey was fun.

I don't remember who was in that sub-group with me when akanyc came out. That shit just wasn't planned out well and the sort of shit we were trying to do doesn't get accomplished in weeks. I still haven't received my book for doing that shit.

And he's actually who I mailed a Cali Burrito and Sourdough Jack to... Surprise! Never came through on shipping me stuff from Rhode Island. Dirt bag...

yeah, i figured he never mailed any east coast food back....i think you mailed him del taco right?...i didnt know del taco was just a west coast thing...not really good food in my opinion....jack n the box is not in Rhode island???

didnt somebody mail somebody in n out?!

Also.... That one time I mailed out like 50 of my old posters for free. Lol. Damn ch0 used to be so tight. I still have some postcards from the potato card thread lol

thanks again for mailing me that anatomy poster....its still hung up....i think i sent you a postcard from sacramento..lol

i mailed out some stuff to people too...fun times

Maybe you gave him the wrong address