Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GREAT IDEA

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ASER1NE, Dec 31, 2001.

1. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

here is my proposal............

i am so sick and tired of wasting my time on stupid fuckin assinine threads started by retards who dont know shit...so i think that if ur a rookie or just a dumbass and you post more that 3 stupid threads , you should be banned for awhile .........because itr REALLY annoying having to read thread after thread about the same toy shit............

i dont know anything about webdesign or however the hell this board is here.. but if this idea is plausable i think it should be considered

2. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Who is to say that others don't think your threads are stupid or a waste of time? I am not saying they are, but what you think is stupid others may enjoy. Some of my favorite threads on this board where childish, rude, inane, or just completely off the wall.

3. This thread is junk (no offence)
    According to your theory...STRIKE 1:dazed:

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

if memory serves me correctly, playing by your rules, you'd still be banned....

you dont get to be god, we do. sorry.

5. NATO

NATO Guest

censorship is a smelly whore. :mad:

6. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

if you guys are playing god, can i be noah? i wanna have 2 monkeys!

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

HAHAHAHAHA... yeah bro, your more than welcome to have two monkeys... merry christmas...

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

yo , you all arent understanding me correctly ..... im not talking about threads that r funny or whatever....im saying the absolutely retarded threads on racking , how to use caps........all the shit yall close anyhow.

obviously ur memory is clouded because i wasnt ever banned , so iono what the hell u r referring to......

and im not asking to play god in any way shape or form , im saying YALL should stop the ppl who post retarded shit all the time from posting for awhile

get ur facts straight

9. SKUMBALUCKAH

SKUMBALUCKAH Senior Member

SHIT IDEA

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

okay you all suck