GREASING UP THE BILLBOARDS

DOLR....LED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That is kinda nasty, I would try to spray it down with some paint thinner and then come back another night and hit it. The thinner ought to clean off the grease. You can use WD-40 as well. I don't think that it is on there on purpose, since grease will fuck up the ad...

They used to put this shit on the fence at my highschool so we couldnt sneak into the football games. It was some sticky kinda substance on the top of the fence. We still rushed into the games a few times.

Dont diss cause the games on fri nights were where all the fine girls were at.

I feel like that vandal shit, is the stupidest thing anyone could ever put on a fence or something like that. Someone is going to get hurt and then someone is going to get sued. You should like get a dumb kid you know to climb up and get hurt, and then sue the hell out of them...

Originally posted by moonstrahl

I feel like that vandal shit, is the stupidest thing anyone could ever put on a fence or something like that. Someone is going to get hurt and then someone is going to get sued. You should like get a dumb kid you know to climb up and get hurt, and then sue the hell out of them...

im not really familar with laws and stuff but i dont really think you can sue someone for falling off some shit your not even supposed to be on in the first place...then theyll just turn around and bust you for tresspassing,.......but then again you never know about the fucked up justice system..:rolleyes:

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by DOLR....LED

im not really familar with laws and stuff but i dont really think you can sue someone for falling off some shit your not even supposed to be on in the first place...then theyll just turn around and bust you for tresspassing,.......but then again you never know about the fucked up justice system..:rolleyes:

not true.... a robber was at my friends house in the middle of the night and their rottweiler bit him.... and he actually sued my friends family... he won.

Originally posted by DOLR....LED

very not true......

Archived