Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GREASING UP THE BILLBOARDS

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by DOLR....LED, Jul 2, 2002.

1. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

ME AND MY BUDDIES WENT OUT A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO..AND WE WENT TO SMASH THIS BILLBOARD BUT WHEN WE TRIED TO SHIMMY UP THE MOTHER IT HAD GREASE ALL OVER IT??HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER EXPERIENCED THIS AND IS THERE ANYWAY AROUND IT BESIDES THE OBVIOUS?

2. moonstrahl

moonstrahl Junior Member

That is kinda nasty, I would try to spray it down with some paint thinner and then come back another night and hit it. The thinner ought to clean off the grease. You can use WD-40 as well. I don't think that it is on there on purpose, since grease will fuck up the ad...

3. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

alright ill have to try that..are you sure itll do the trick..the grease is on the support beams rather than the billboard itself...

4. catwash

catwash Guest

it's vandal grease then, put there to stop people climbing the shit. wear old clothes.

5. moonstrahl

moonstrahl Junior Member

Oh ok, it is on the supports, well, just use the old WD-40 on that shit, should come right off, and if you are cheap and willing to do a little work you can use soapy water.

6. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

They used to put this shit on the fence at my highschool so we couldnt sneak into the football games. It was some sticky kinda substance on the top of the fence. We still rushed into the games a few times.

Dont diss cause the games on fri nights were where all the fine girls were at.

7. devosity

devosity New Jack

try a degreaser, or just take your shirt of and wipe it off.

8. space

space Member

better try the grappling hooks...

9. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

yeah i know, specially the cheerleadersss:love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

10. moonstrahl

moonstrahl Junior Member

Mmmmmm.... greased up cheerleaders!!! All the rage. All we need is for them to be naked too!!

11. melt

melt Guest

just wipe that shit off with a towel.

12. moonstrahl

moonstrahl Junior Member

Melt, I love your signature. That is some funny shit...

13. melt

melt Guest

deep thoughts, by jack handy. i love those quotes.

14. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Weird, never heard of that.. or had an experiance with that problem.

15. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

they put that on fences and shit all over here ......its a pain in the ass and it ruined my good jacket . i hope i catch the mother fuckers putting it on .