GRAPHIC DESIGN HELP NEEDED

casekonly

i did this logo for a company several years ago

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/casek/logo.jpg'>

and now they would like an updated look, but i have since lost the font that i used. i've been searching for it for a few days online, but can't find it anywhere. i know it's a brush script, but that's all i know.

i've been trying another technique by making it a working path and defining it as a custom shape, but i don't know where else to go with it after that.

just wondering if anyone could provide me with some tips, advice, whatever.

thanks in advance

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dosoner

if the only letter you need is the a, it would be pretty easy to trace it with the pen tool and go from there right?

http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v106/dosoner/a.jpg'>

i need both letters, unfortunately. i need to use similar colors, too. i dunno, this is a pain in the ass.

i guess i will use the pen tool and try to trace out and seperate the letters. bah! more work!

thanks for the help. what's this about smaller and more efficient? i can't see how i could make it smaller and more efficient?

casek:completely unprofessional at the moment:

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

casek, when will you come visit florida again

hopefully soon. i'm about to move back in with my parents so i can save up some money to leave the country for a year or so. i'll be able to save a considerable amount more (i hope).

anyway, yeah. that'll leave me a little extra travelling money, too. i plan on doing that this summer.