GRAND MASTER FLASH AND FURIOS FIVE>>

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

hmm man they are the fukin best man

the message

beat street

pump me up

wheels of steel

fuk they are excellent and still my favoirt.. for all you guys who dont know rap can still be good without the lyrics being about hoes, booze, drugs,guns and drive byes

best rap ive ever heard and they always will be

grand master flash came to here to play at a rave, and NO ONE appreciated his show. it was funny tho cuz he was swearing at everyone, and it was well deserved. there were more people in the prograssive trance room then there was in his room. fucking shit city i live in. he'd never consider coming back here again.

but the shit was sooo ill. that man is like 50 and he still rocks it.

god bless 'em.

Guest wakassOATH

^^^

hmm ya he was in my hometown in canada ..i missed the show but some people were telling me that they wernt givin him the respect that he deserved alot of people were making fun and saying how he sucked but they probably didnt have a clue to who he was

sad

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by wakassOATH

^^^

hmm ya he was in my hometown in canada ..i missed the show but some people were telling me that they wernt givin him the respect that he deserved alot of people were making fun and saying how he sucked but they probably didnt have a clue to who he was

sad

thats pathetic man......most of these little twerps that think they're the shit cuz they play records these days need a spank. he was one of the founders......but don't forget john cage and pierre henry folks.

see... I don't get flipted when kids can't dig it... I mean, there's the inevitable generation gap and the whole idea that what came before is corny... I rest solid in the knowledge that, as far as rap/hip-hop goes, I made those decisions for myself at a time when it was important, but... jeez, my cousins REALLY liked Michael Jackson (they're only like 16 and 21 now)... the 1st 2 records I owned were... oh wait... records, yeah, vinyl, but... a 45 of 'Another Brick in the Wall pt2' and the 12"single of 'Rapper's Delight'... so, you know, I see the new idiot heads in the same light as I saw all the old rednecks.. eventually they were all shakin ass to 'Fantastic Ride' by Coolio or something, what comes around goes around...

Guest wakassOATH

hmm one of my teachers in high skool brought in her recond of the sugar hill gang with rappers delight its was in the wrapper she wouldent let us breeth on it

ITS LIKE A JUNGLE SOMETIMES IT MAKES ME WONDER HOW I KEEP FROM GOING UNDER. .

DAMM THAT SHIT IS DOPE.

ME AND MY FRIEND WERE BOMBIN THIS PAST WEEKEND AND WE STOPPED AT A CUMBERLAND FARMS AND HE BOUGHT THE GRAND MASTER FLASH & FURIOUS FIVE GREATEST HITS TAPE LET ME TELL YOU ITS DOPE AS ALL HELL CAN BE.........

------------------------------------------------------

GRAND MASTER FO SHO

Originally posted by Smart

see... I don't get flipted when kids can't dig it... I mean, there's the inevitable generation gap and the whole idea that what came before is corny... I rest solid in the knowledge that, as far as rap/hip-hop goes, I made those decisions for myself at a time when it was important, but... jeez, my cousins REALLY liked Michael Jackson (they're only like 16 and 21 now)... the 1st 2 records I owned were... oh wait... records, yeah, vinyl, but... a 45 of 'Another Brick in the Wall pt2' and the 12"single of 'Rapper's Delight'... so, you know, I see the new idiot heads in the same light as I saw all the old rednecks.. eventually they were all shakin ass to 'Fantastic Ride' by Coolio or something, what comes around goes around...

uh, that's "fantastic voyage" smart.... ;)

Archived