Gran Turismo 4

Weapon X

Damn, this game is superb. I played it all weekend and have no regrets.

So far, I have about nine cars. The ones I can remember are:

-the Chevelle you win off the American series

-the Superbird you win off the muscle car series

-350Z that is tuned to handle anything

-Corvette Z06 (C5) that is on the way to being my GT ride for the American championship series

-'82 Audi Quattro. It cost me 90 000 credits, but I hope for it to be my rally car baby for a good while.

-'92 Lancer 4-door that has a whole lot of credits invested into it.

-'70 Charger with racing slicks

-Cadillac Cien concept

What you got? And tell me how much you're loving this game.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by source+Feb 28 2005, 06:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (source - Feb 28 2005, 06:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Feb 28 2005, 03:35 PM

key.. is that the fucking game?

:haha:

[/b]

wait... you mean I'm not playing GT4 on my Atari2600 ?

I'm taking pictures in a little. I kind of cheated. I really wanted to get the cars from doing license runs so I cheated. And plus I got the 110,000 credits to start off with and not to mention the 267,000 credit easy money rally race...

DSC01694.jpg

DSC01693.jpg

has anyone experienced any problems with the graphics? every once in a while i'll be playing, and the screen will get all shaky for a few seconds and everything will look fucked up. i just started playing the game yesterday and it has already happened about 6 or 7 times. i don't know if it's my playstation or what, but it's annoying.

also, what are the points that you get for winning races good for? i looked in the manual and saw nothing about them. do they serve any purpose?

The shaky camera effect is a bug. Everyone has it. Correct me if I'm wrong but A-Spec points determine the difficulty and B-Spec is experience points. The more B-Spec points you get, the better the driver. I must say, playing the game with a controller sucks. I slam on the brakes and skid all the time. I must invest in a wheel and a DLP projector.