Graffitti on msnbc

oneeightyone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

For some reason i got really upset, which i shouldnt have.

It was some 16 year old talking about how writing has meant the world to him, so he took a camera and did some documentary, i just didnt like the way he looked, kinda like that little fat kid you want to punch with his fucking trucker hat laid to one side.

Other then that it was like a 30 second clip, i just got home and am looking around for some left over chinese.

How did everyone else's sunday go?

If Tina and Ken snuck into an abandoned train station to do some throwups, they’d be:

a) engaging in recreational vomiting

B) spray-painting quick, simple graffiti designs

c) playing night vision volleyball

d) fine tuning some cheerleading moves for Friday’s big game

Originally posted by oneeightyone

What the fuck is this? It looks like shit, what a fucking douch looking motherfucking with his fucking trucker shit piece of shit hat. what a dumbfucking peice of shit, ewww.

I am disgusted.

Ill write more if i feel like it.

An MSNBC anchorman is sporting a graffiti trucker hat? LOL!

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Zack Morris

i remember a few years ago when it was cool to wear trucker hats because they weren't cool. but now its not cool to wear trucker hats because they are cool...what a strange paradox we live in.

<3,

Zack Morris

so true... :D

Graffiti stereotypes don't bother me because they're dumb. It's a lot more fun when people look unsuspecting.

What's interesting is this one episode of Dateline. This New York woman was a "sex addict". She went home with several guys thinking she would hook up with just one of them. They ended up being "graffiti writers", and they busted a train on her and wrote all over her body.

Archived