Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Graffitti bake sale!!!

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Forty, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Forty

Forty New Jack

After spending countless hour surfing ebay, looking a paintings that mostly suck shit. I came to think that 12oz need a fourm/thread for people to post there works.

To the guy thats thinking... "what the fuck ever, this is lame"

Look around your room there must be 20 drawings/ painting laying around. Find one you fucking hate & post it! You never know some mother fucker on here might just be like.."wow thats the dopeist shit ever" He sends ya a few bucks for it. at witch point you go buy something ya don't need.

So lets see all the shit you guys have layin around.

2. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

i am the first to vote yes because i have done the same thing with ebay. it would be nice to have some artwork from a writer. if anyone is willing to submit their work that is....hey perm, go get a lil canvas and put some dope shit on it and i'll pay you $1,000,000.:D

3. urban ghost

urban ghost Member

i would buy one of your drawings dorkstar.....for like 10.00$...just think if it only takes you 1-2 hours you would be making an alright prophet for something you would still do anyways....

4. Forty

Forty New Jack

Do I hear 10.50?....

ok who will be the first to post??????:confused:

5. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

i have a blank canvas and some acrylics....im horrible with paintbrushes. but hey, money is money. maybe i'll sell individual sheets of paper with some stuff on em. we'll see.;)

6. RedScarlet

RedScarlet Junior Member

7. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

k its a great idea fuck. odviously some people are interested in doing it up. and if your not whatever find a nother thread to post in...

everyone get out your fukin paintbrushes and do up some shit.....

:confused: :crazy: :dazed: :idea: :eek: :D

8. big PERM

big PERM Guest

being a millionare ay? sounds enticing............

9. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

This is pathetic, its almost as bad as bboys.com.... toys jocking toys

Please believe dork and perm are NOT all that...

10. big PERM

big PERM Guest

.......but i dont post shit anymore

11. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Nah i know there are some good artists on here, it is a good idead but wrong site cause people that come on here arent looking for graff, they want to look art graff and not pay for it...........Make your own site and then maybe it might get off the ground.........

12. Forty

Forty New Jack

I disagree...

.....Because if it don't work here then it's not going to.

This site is one of the best graff resources there are for getting input from real people. Some of the people posting on 12oz are alot better than just good..... This is the only site to start/try something like this.
    How eles would you catch the eyes & hears of the graff community.

But if it worked out well it would need it's own spot/site.......

13. masspike

masspike Guest

we had a bake sale up in the mass area and it was nice

14. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

damn i thought there would be some cupcakes involved. i like cupcakes. they taste good.

15. ~nebz~

~nebz~ Guest

you heffer....:D