Graffitis Graphic Designers

Nomaq

This is why I aint been painten that much no more lol

I did this add in photoshop and took the photos too..

it was my final project for one of my classes this quater

coronaad5.jpg

coronaad1.jpg

coronaad2.jpg

coronaad3.jpg

coronaad4.jpg

coronaad6.jpg

coronaad7.jpg

coronaad8.jpg

did this book layout and brochure for a final project too

i took all the corona photos too..

coronabrochure1.jpg

coronabrochure2.jpg

booklayout_index.jpg

booklayout_spread.jpg

Post your Graphic design or Illustrations

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...conceptually not too bad..the execution though.....i'm just really sick of those distressed out blocks of areas mixed with the frilly victorian era flourishes.....also maybe it's my monitor, but those ads look like the colour in them is kinda shit...it looks like you threw a dull yellowy transparency over all of them.

thanks for the good and bad shit yall had to say ill use it all .... :p

i goto the art institute of atlanta and we have no refrence books but my teacher did refer us to a photoshop tutorial site it was sick but i lost it .. ill try and get it tuesday ... sickest photoshp site ever..

I make my own brushes... grundge and curls and all..even got brushes of my face and pieces lol

i had the twisted bottle until my girl broke it ... threw it off the table like a dumbass.. i already had took 40 pics of it so she got lucky i had already flicked it up. or she woulda died.. no lie that bottle was the fucken shit stain my sister got it for me in cancun. i was so pissed when she broke it ..i dont even wanna talk about it.

hieniken did the ad on people drinken hieniken not the like of a hieniken ..

i got them copyrighted just incase i do send them lol ...

i dont even drink corona i drink 211 and hieniken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...conceptually not too bad..the execution though.....i'm just really sick of those distressed out blocks of areas mixed with the frilly victorian era flourishes.....also maybe it's my monitor' date=' but those ads look like the colour in them is kinda shit...it looks like you threw a dull yellowy transparency over all of them.[/quote']

i dropped a dark orange overlay over it and changed it to darkened overlay .. but i darkened the levels on my photos i took of the bottles cause it just looks better dark and dirty in the print.. u should see the prints ..

Moved to Untitled, much better fit here.

Not too bad. I'm unsure about the relationship between the concept and the art direction... besides being yellowy, the decorative elements don't really seem to complement the idea. They work much better in the brochure than they do in the ads. The photography is pretty good for a student-level project, they're well laid out, but the lighting and retouching probably wouldn't cut it for a real ad. The typography is dead-on, and the copy is nice (lose the ellipsis after the slogan). Good stuff.

Print ad for a limited edition Mazda with Sony Xplod premium audio package:

xplod.jpg

Pre-launch teaser posters that were put up all over town:

posters.jpg

This was the alternate idea layout, which was rejected in favor of the hair concept (that's my own ear in the picture):

oreja.jpg