graffiti

JaZe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

youre a bigger idiot than 3 of me put together.

that was pretty funny.

and I have no idea what jaze is talking about...

" if your not painting frieghts or doing legals its probaly because your a bored rich kid looking for some action."

the hell do freights and legals have in common?

http://www.kak.ru/images/archive/13-14/nash/PAGES/ZOO12.jpg'>

That statement doesn't even make any fucking sense.

not painting freights---|

--------------------------|====== rich, white, looking for action

not doing legals--------|

If I am not painting freights and doing legals, then i am automatically a rich white kid; which makes no sense.

In addition to that, I am supposedly looking for action, but what action? If i'm not doing these two things, then what action am I looking for?

ANYWAY

COOL THREAD MAN. LOOKING FORWARD 2 MORE, DUDE.

thanks makross... I was very confused by his point.

Now I know that I too am looking for action.

I think.:confused:

the fact that you are running around the city writing ur shity name with paint and markers because you have nothing better to do then waste paint with your (richness) and get some (action) !

edit: and none said anything about being white but I guess you assume anyone who is not white is not rich

Originally posted by JaZe

the fact that you are running around the city writing ur shity name with paint and markers because you have nothing better to do then waste paint with your (richness) and get some (action) !

edit: and none said anything about being white but I guess you assume anyone who is not white is not rich

Okay...so...you are bothered by those who get their fill of action by marker bombing the city, but don't touch paint. I think thats what you are trying to type.

Yeah, I agree...I mean...if you are trying to pass yourself off as a legit graffiti artist, I would assume you would NEED to use spray paint. ANYONE can write on things with markers.

But still, I don't understand how using markers only would make someone a rich person. If thats all I have to do to make a lot of money, then I guess I'm going to start writing on things with paint markers and not using spray paint, because I have a few things I want to buy and I dont have the money necessary to buy them with.

throw ups are the rich kids dream. they get to spend all there money on paint, go to a spot and stay there for 2 seconds (action) painting something that requires little more skill then a tag.

So if you do fillins and marker tags you are rich? but if you paint frieghts and legals you're not rich? wouldn't painting a legal, mean you have to buy even more paint than 2 cans? your logic is fucked, if I can even grasp what the hell you are talking about. I don't know, maybe I have to dumb myself down to udnerstand what you are talking about.

throw ups are the rich kids dream. they get to spend all there money on paint, go to a spot and stay there for 2 seconds (action) painting something that requires little more skill then a tag.

How does ones financial status come into all of this? Do they write "I probably have more money than you" under their throwups? I just don't see how you can tell who is rich and who isn't.

basically because there is less of a "rush" in painting frieghts or legals. and most bored rich people are into running around the city calling themselves hardcore writers when all they wanna do is find something that will entertain them for awhile. they waste paint on doing ugly stuff therefore, they are rich. and I guess because you people love to, we can throw white in.

and most bored rich people are into running around the city calling themselves hardcore...

so what do the 'hardcore' people doing then?

Is SAKE (montreal) a rich kid because he runs around bombing?

And dont the rich kids rock legals?

stupid.

basically because there is less of a "rush" in painting frieghts or legals. and most bored rich people are into running around the city calling themselves hardcore writers when all they wanna do is find something that will entertain them for awhile. they waste paint on doing ugly stuff therefore, they are rich. and I guess because you people love to, we can throw white in.

You need to buy more paint to paint legals wouldnt you? therefore making rich kids the ones w'ho do legals? which is not ture at all. Well, we all know you are probably hardcore and you rack your paint to say "fuck you" to the system right? ANARCHY MAN

So I guess youre too afraid to climb on fire escapes and stuff?

So you come up with this retarded logic that the rich and bored kids of suburbia are the only people who bomb?

So Serf, or any other mainly known for bombing writer is just a rich kid trying to vent on society because he doesnt do illegal and un-chill spots?

Archived