Graffiti video games? Graffiti movies?

SleepAnDream

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you know those 20 something "sports fan" couch potatoes that love video basketball video hockey and other sports games but suck majorly when it comes to any form of physical activity?

yeah well in 10 years time video games and movies like this will be creating a whole new breed of "writers"...its ironic because its almost as though video games and movies like this combined with the boom in sketch culture is actually reducing vandalism.

I can see it now....

1 8th grader to another 8th grader...

"Dude...Billy---I just got the dopest game today....I sprayed some big "fat-cap" letters all over this city and out ran the cops and shit--but then I got caught because the "A" button started sticking on my controller..."

Originally posted by fatbastard

you know those 20 something "sports fan" couch potatoes that love video basketball video hockey and other sports games but suck majorly when it comes to any form of physical activity

What the fuck did you say about me? ;)

Originally posted by __ __ __ __

I HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN THOSE... I THINK ITS A BIT MUCH THOUGH. THEY EVEN HAVE BAGS THAT HAVE SLOTS FOR YOUR CANS...

yeah, the bags arent a terrible idea though. im the most unorganized painter ever...fuck it. i guess it beats my putting all my diff color schemes into plastic walmart bags before i put em in my backpack...im fucking deaf, blind AND unorganized...ill take what i can get.

Archived