graffiti video clips..??

Guest SilpherGirl

Guest SilpherGirl

anyone knows where i can download some clips on people doing graffiti? i've only seen a few sites that has them... pls help if u know where.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I only found 3 on Morpheus. 2 were of Aker doing a throw in Las Vegas. The other was I think Dan1 and someone else. Whatever, not worth it....

the majority of graff video clips i have seen online are terrible. i saw the Aker in Las Vegas video clip....trust me its not worth checking out. buy a video, if i can think of a good site that carries decent videos i'll post it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

if you go to video google, they have a shit load of euro graff like the full men in black 3 movie, style wars(Full excelent movie), and a short segment of wildstyle.Also i downloaded the Cope 2 movie kings destror from somewhere.Also on Youtube the guy who has the best graf movies is Firespitr, definantly look him up on there, he has a lot of state your name clips and other good movies.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Speaking of video clips,

We're shooting a high budget music video for Philly Moves this evening at the Dunbar Bridge. All graff heads are welcome to come through and paint during our set.

We start filming at 7pm tonight (oct 21 2011)

I know its last minute, but spread the word.

• 11 months later...

Archived