Graffiti Verite #4

Beast

I was trying to respond to a post by Raven about the new video and its commercial ideals when there was the site problem. So just to continue on where that thread left off....

It is hard to believe that someone is putting out a step-by-step instructional video. I agree that it does seem very commerical to make such a video but I think that is what he wants. When you look at the other GV videos (I've only seen 1 and 2) it seems that they aren't made specifically for graffiti writers. He wants to hit the big market of the masses instead of messing with the writers. Why risk his image by running around at night like GTV and VG getting live footage of illegal stuff when he can make a pretty video that will win awards and be bought by the people who do not know any better. I am suprised he has made it to #4 and keeps digging for something to film.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

they have instructional videos for everything. playing guitar, breakdancing, cooking, how to have sex. its only logical that theyd do one for graffiti as its popularity rises. it sucks, and its just some no name sucker trying to pull some bank but its going to happen whether we like it or not.

lets hope it bombs. gv has always seemed to be pretty stupid about graffiti in general. at least they are continuing the trend...

Archived