Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Graffiti & Veganism

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SaddamInsane, Sep 21, 2002.

1. SaddamInsane

SaddamInsane Guest

Why is it that so many graffiti writers I meet online are vegans? It's like a substantial number of writers are vegetarians. Why is this? Is there some sort of link? Is veganism the 6th element of Hip Hop? I thought most graff writers would get a burger at Carl's Jr. anytime. Order a pepperoni pizza. Or have some roasted chicken or turkey.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I heart pizza!!
    I eat burgers,hot dogs, bacon etc.

shit i even eat meat on fridays.

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

stupid vegans
    oh no we cant hurt the animals
    they have feeling boo fucking hoo hoo

give me a burger medium rare, still bloody in the middle
    a tall glass of goat blood, and a side of veal

meatfest 2002 bitch!

4. sneak

sneak Guest

spoken like a true g

5. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

I've only met one other vegetarian graffiti writer... everyone is always getting burgers and shit.

MEAT IS MURDER.

6. Grow a Beard

Grow a Beard Guest

late night waffle house or some other horrindous place open 24 hours. geez i love that. im proud to eat a burger with paint fingers.

7. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

FUCK THIS I'M A CARNIVORE.

8. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

yeah, i'm not too sure of many other veggie writers either. i know 2, including the one i've met online. i think x773x might be and that'd make 3. i dono, i don't think its related at all. people are just recognizing the travesty that is happening and people care, whether for the environment or their health or animal rights, its not related to the fact that they write.

9. THEdude

THEdude Guest

if we don't eat all those little fucking cute animals, what else are we going to eat???

leaves?

carne asada pendejos!!!!!:)

10. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

a vegan wouldn't last in the cold temperatures of the boreal forest. i don't like vegans. They are one step above gays, at least. Yeah, unfortunately, there are a lot of vegan homosexual writers coming up, but i doubt many of them are even half decent.

11. AcetOner

AcetOner New Jack

this of all those poor plants you had to uproot, kill, and disembowel for your fucking salad.

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

i know this pathetic, skinny poser that once told me that if he could, he wouldn't even eat vegetables or fruit because he felt sorry for them. He said that sometimes it brought a tear to his eye.

he would preach and preach and preach about the wrongs of anything other than veganism.

a month or so later, he was back to eating meat. I've seen him litter, too. I eat meat, but I sometimes do my civic duty when drinking in a park.

pathetic queen street trendhopping homosexual jockriding "hippie"ocryte!

13. C.O.P.S

C.O.P.S Guest

plants have feelings too.....:(

14. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

i just dont like dead things that used to have faces in my mouth. i always laugh when my vegan friends try to get me to go all the way to being vegan by showing me some slaughterhouse video....im rolling on the floor laughing at minks getting anally electrocuted and theyre telling me im sick. whatever. i wont eat meat, but im the least vegetarian vegetarian ever. i play with roadkill.

15. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

your a fuck, go suck a mounties dick, stupid canuck.

im vegan, hate me