graffiti tattoo

Jacklin2001

hi,

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

but can someone please draw me up a tattoo in graffiti style like in the picture below but with the word JACKLIN instead of what is in the picture? i would also like the shading around the edges if possible?

[attachmentid=29482]

i like the style of writing its in and cant even imagine myself trying to do it because i cant draw.

thankyou in advance to anyone who replies to this message.

Andy

graffiti_tattoo.jpg.4db8931aa82d5a13fc0816829dddfbc6.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Jacklin2001@Feb 10 2006, 05:33 AM

but can someone please draw me up a tattoo in graffiti style like in the picture below Blah blah

i like the style of writing its in and cant Blah blah

Why would you want to get sum wack ass font tatted on you...

GO HERE

Even that looks better than that weak ass shit..

CLOSED !!

Originally posted by faze 1@Feb 10 2006, 01:48 PM

jkjk.jpg

hows this

Yea I'll get right on that...(drawing furiuosly)

On the real man..why the fuck would anyone who has spent the time to develop any kind of skills spend the time to draw up some shit for some geek they dont even know...Oh and by the way the letters on that tat you posted are wack as fuck..if you want to have some toy letters on your forearm for the rest of your life be my guest.

My advice to you if you must have "Ill graff" tatted on you..go see ces or yes2 in the BX and pay for it. If you're getting letters get em from a master..if your on the west coast go see zodak...aint nothin in life for free and the only cats that will do it for free are the 13 year old toys on this message board..

(end of rant)

Carry on..