Graffiti Supply Stores (Not sites)

~KRYLON2~

i need to find a place to buy some shit, theres one place called HITZ by the division station on the blue line but their caps are like 35 cents a cap and im getting tired of spending $7 one 15 caps. I know some peeps are gonna say buy off line but i cant wait that long ang my parents are on that shit. thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

^^^^ exactly.... well toronto would be my best chocie becuase i dont know my way around NYC very well and i think goiing to one of bombing sciences stores woulod be the best...is the Bombing shelter a good graff shop?...would it be worth my two hours to drive there?

the bombing shelter haS a nice collection of things... markers, paint, prints, canvas, not to many caps, tons of videos and some posters... pretty hot shit... it's right by queens alley's also... and there is NUMB right around the corner from the bomb shelter... and they got mad caps and montana paint...

i live in buffalo and i've taken the hour trip a few times for caps and shit..it's worth it just to go around and take fliks...

• 1 month later...
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by adderall

next time search for a graff shop thread before you start a new one

What he said

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_b0b

Not sure if it is too late, but there is a graf shop called Uncle Sam in amongst the alleyways of the Old Town. Just wonder round the Ville Anciene (or however it is in French) and you'll find it.

Archived