Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"Graffiti paint sprayer killed by passing train"

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by typeerror, Feb 5, 2005.

1. typeerror

typeerror New Jack

from trains.com news February 3, 2005...

Graffiti paint sprayer killed by passing train

TORONTO - An 18-year-old trespasser was hit and killed by a Canadian Pacific freight train Tuesday evening as he spray-painted graffiti on a boxcar in the west end of Toronto, accorded to a story from CBC news. Police said the man was hit by the passing train traveling about 25 mph about 9:45 a.m. on a parallel track as he and two friends painted the car. The victim died en route to a hospital. His name has not been released.

2. KiLL Or DiE

KiLL Or DiE Senior Member

Theres already a couple threads about this... ;)

3. typeerror

typeerror New Jack

word, sorry. I dont read the other trenches forums... a mod can delete this then.

4. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

go in hall of fame-heavens

5. Mistery

Mistery Senior Member

lol ahaha...read b4 u type

6. BlueStreaks

BlueStreaks Junior Member

What the fuck?A writer died,and you guys are worried about where this thread is?

R.I.P

7. KiLL Or DiE

KiLL Or DiE Senior Member

Thats not the point BlueStreaks...Lets just save some space and not start threads without searchin first..Just like he said, "He doesnt read all the forums"...If he did, he would of noticed that theres a RIP ALFA in the Heavens Forum..Thats it, no one is tryin to be an asshole or anything....Just wait until one of them Moderators come n close this thread, then you'll know what I'm talkin bout...

8. stay gold.

stay gold. Member

it seems the more and more i read about freights the more and more serious they become i dont know the kid that passed away but r.i.p. alfa

9. th3_monk

th3_monk Member

whoa that's scary dude sorry for their families