Graffiti on bedroom walls

...94G3...

Has anybody actually done a piece or anything on a wall of their bedroom? We are moving and my mom said i could do so, but i am thinking about doing it all with brushes 1) i can go into more detail and 2) so my mom doesnt wonder why i have all teh diferent caps and things. So if you have done so post up some pics. I'll take any advice also, I dont plan on putting my name up either

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah well maybe i am just into the art of graffiti(if a cop were to come in my room) and like i said before i will not be writing my name anywhere. I'm not sure if the room i put the piece in will be my actual room or just a room to chill in

Nah, i cant say i have like, i probs wouldnt incase the pigs spun me over.

I know people that have and have pulled of some lovely things, but when i get up in the morning i dont want to see a big fuck off peice infront of my face.

Originally posted by El Producto

ive done peices in my room...but now i realise its actually kinda toy..plus, if police ever expected you, all they would have to do is go into your bedroom, and your busted..

i recently moved and was planning on pieceing my room but didnt cuz of these 2 reasons.

Originally posted by LENS

no doubt.

Do you make little forts out of the sofa cushions when your mom is at work?

The cushions are my home as of now

If there were a few drawn out pieces with markers and thing, could the cops still use that?

Guest sneak
Originally posted by LENS

Do you make little forts out of the sofa cushions when your mom is at work?

aint fuck all wrong with that lens!

:cool:

Dude, just don't paint shit on your walls. It's just lame looking. Unless you're Damon Soule and you've got the bad ass collection of handstyles all over you walls, don't front. Just stay safe in your cushion fort.

Archived