Graffiti music... i know i know

Guest ToYs

Guest ToYs

i know there have been threads on this but i couldnt find thme so could you guys just fess up some songs that have graffiti content on them? kinda important, it would be rad if you could hook it up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ToYs
Originally posted by DREDZ

So many emcees have done songs about graff. My favorite are by Bigg Juss (from Company Flow), his shit is a bit abstract, but it's fresh. At least I think so.

got a song name?

I got a copy of Bigg Juss's unreleased "Black Mamba Serum" album. It has a lot of joints about graff on it. Sorry no specific song titles (it was burned for me); but definitely check his solo shit out.

others:

Company Flow- Lune TNS (BIgg Juss solo track. This is on Funcrusher Plus)

Artifacts-Da' Wrongside and Return to Da' Wrongside

Qwel (Typical Kats)- The Manhattan Project

Qwel (If It Ain't Been In a Pawn Shop Then It Can't Play the Blues: Qwel solo album)-Brick Walls

..I think Dilated Peoples did some graff songs I don't remember specifically.....that's all that I can think of right now....jus' keep lookin'.

Oh yeah, they came out with a cd called "Graffiti Kings" all graff songs. I haven't heard the shit. So I can't call it..............................?................

alot of aesops and comp flows songs have graf in them somewhere

what id like to know is the following

ive got a flick on here somewhere where theres a freight peice, and the labor days text sprayed next to it, just as it is on the album

i heard aesop rocks frieghts, but i dont think this dude was him.

5 deez 'faceless'. you could probably find out about it by clicking on the vapors project banner at the top of the page.

a group called Warlocks from oslo actually contains writers from that cities most famous crew, and most of their songs are about graf. but you're american so naturally norwegian hip hop doesn't even get a second thought...narrow minded bastards...:rolleyes: :D

Archived