Graffiti In the San Fernando Valley

THE FAILURE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to hang out with a writer from out there (Atma). When we used to go painting in remote areas he'd bring a pellet gun and plug whatever he saw. One time he brought down some big white marsh bird and he put it at the bottom of this piece he did as some sort of offering. last time i saw him was at a warehouse party four years ago. he was on acid talking about nothing.

that's all i have to contribute to the San Fernando valley thread.

Originally posted by THE FAILURE

Graffiti in the San Fernando Valley has a weird history...if anyone

remembers any stories or weird valley knowledge, lets here it.

Oh, there was also this trippy car way out down in this gorge down on a fire road. Lotta tags on it for some reason. I don't know how so many fools got out there to this car in the middle of nowehere to tag on it. I found out once that it used to be like where this crew would send their guys for initiation which was just go down in the dark, drink a forty and then leave the bottle and your tag on the hood. ARS crew from about five years back i think? No real big names but lotsa character and blackbook talent. Some decent tags.